• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Most Depressing Kids' Movie

MagicalCat590

Hippie Witch
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
What do you guys think the most depressing kids' movie is?
For me, I think it's The Land Before Time. I can't watch that movie without crying, personally.

Yes I agree with Land Before Time, gets me everytime. And An American Tail is one depressing as heck kids movie, but I still love it a lot. Well I'm just a sucker for older Don Bluth movies *^*

Last edited:
For me, it's American Tail and Land Before Time. I try to avoid watching those movies whenever possible because I don't wanna cry lol

Not really a depressing movie... but mk. I'd say Grave of the Fireflies but i'm not sure if it's really a kids movie. So yeah.

Owwwwwww me too!! I thought it was nothing but then suddenly the near to ending I cry so hard I don't even realize I am so sad on that!! Too touching >.<

Yeah toy story 3 holy crap I felt my heart break

Mufasa's death in The Lion King.

Mainly Pixar films for me:

Sully leaving Boo in Monster's Inc.
A few parts of UP.
Jessie's abandonment in Toy Story 2.
WALL-E broken.
The toys finally accepting their death in Toy Story 3.

tumblr_mk4sj3OxQ01rt1ivno3_250.gif

Last edited:
The beginning of Up. It hit me particularly hard because I watched it right after the death of my grandpa, and the man in that movie looks like too much like a cartoon version of him.

Back