More Discontinued Villagers Returning

Whisboi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
With the new game coming out, one of the things I'd like to see most is the continuation of bringing back villagers who haven't been seen since the Gamecube days, or who never made it outside of Japan. Not just through the Welcome Amiibo update with amiibo cards and stuff, but villagers like Annalise and Bangle and Curlos who were brought back right when New Leaf was released.

What I'd like to know is- who do YOU wanna see come back? I definitely wanna see Gen and Woolio come back, because we need more male sheep! I'd also like to see Rio come back, because she was my girl back in the Gamecube days.

I want to see Tarou, who was a jock Wolf villager, make a return. He was in Dōbutsu no Mori e+.

I want Petunia (the rhino) in the game! She's so cute! In fact I think I like her more than Merengue!

Ah, I wa going to post something similar to this, but it was more to the tune of certain animal personalities misssing that could be filled. I fell asleep on it before posting it though....

I agree, I want more GC era villagers back. I’d like to see meow and bow back (Penny though, um I have questions about her living condition)

I want Carmen to come back so bad. I was so sad she didn't make it to a camping villager.

I always love the design of Meow. I want her back! Others that I like when I searched about removed villagers are: Fruity, Flossie, Flash, Hambo, Penny, Lulu and Pierre!

I really want Kit to come back! He's the one I wanted to come back most for NL and WA, so hopefully he makes it in this time! :D

It'd also be nice to see Aisle, Tarou, Faith, anteater Lulu, Meow, Patricia, and Cupcake come back as well.

I really want Kit to come back! He's the one I wanted to come back most for NL and WA, so hopefully he makes it in this time! :D

It'd also be nice to see Aisle, Tarou, Faith, anteater Lulu, Meow, Patricia, and Cupcake come back as well.

I thought about Kit returning as well, but I doubt he'll come back, and if he does, he'll have to have a different color scheme (atm, he looks WAY too similar to conker)

Yeah, everyone says he looks similar to Conker, but to me Kit's fur seems more red while Conker's is orange, with the white part on Kit being light orange on Conker, and Kit is way cuter (I find Conker fairly ugly), plus their tails are completely different colours and their mouths are very different. Honestly, I don't really see much of a resemblance other than their eyes and maybe the fur colour division on their head (and the colours are kind of close but definitely not the same based on the pictures I'm looking at) but that doesn't seem like enough to be kept out of the series.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that is the case because otherwise I'm almost positive he would have come back instead of either Sylvana or Tasha in WA (because there are now 5 normal and 4 snooty squirrels in WA with 13 females in total (not including Splatoon), whereas there's only one jock and five male squirrels, so Kit would have balanced it a bit more).

I honestly hate Conker for this though; if he's the reason Kit hasn't/won't come back I'll be livid. :mad:

With the new game coming out, one of the things I'd like to see most is the continuation of bringing back villagers who haven't been seen since the Gamecube days, or who never made it outside of Japan. Not just through the Welcome Amiibo update with amiibo cards and stuff, but villagers like Annalise and Bangle and Curlos who were brought back right when New Leaf was released.

What I'd like to know is- who do YOU wanna see come back? I definitely wanna see Gen and Woolio come back, because we need more male sheep! I'd also like to see Rio come back, because she was my girl back in the Gamecube days.

Yes to Woolio! Although I think he should be changed from a jock to a smug.

I really hope Carmen returns, even if she has to change her name. I would rather she kept her name, but unfortunately, a certain rabbit made it so we can't have nice things. Other than her, Sunny and Liz would both be great additions.

I really hope Carmen returns, even if she has to change her name. I would rather she kept her name, but unfortunately, a certain rabbit made it so we can't have nice things. Other than her, Sunny and Liz would both be great additions.

Oh wow, Liz is adorable! I love the gators. She reminds me of my favorite gator, Gayle! I hope she returns, too! :3

Yeah, everyone says he looks similar to Conker, but to me Kit's fur seems more red while Conker's is orange, with the white part on Kit being light orange on Conker, and Kit is way cuter (I find Conker fairly ugly), plus their tails are completely different colours and their mouths are very different. Honestly, I don't really see much of a resemblance other than their eyes and maybe the fur colour division on their head (and the colours are kind of close but definitely not the same based on the pictures I'm looking at) but that doesn't seem like enough to be kept out of the series.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that is the case because otherwise I'm almost positive he would have come back instead of either Sylvana or Tasha in WA (because there are now 5 normal and 4 snooty squirrels in WA with 13 females in total (not including Splatoon), whereas there's only one jock and five male squirrels, so Kit would have balanced it a bit more).

I honestly hate Conker for this though; if he's the reason Kit hasn't/won't come back I'll be livid. :mad:

I would say its because no one has seen him, but Ketchup, Norma and Vivian to name a few were like Kit and were exclusive to AFe+, yet they got their own cards in the WA update.

I wouldn't get too exited but its possible they'll add more AFe+ in this new installment

What I really want is Dobie's personality put back to lazy like it was originally. We have far too many cranky wolves so variety would be nice.

Olive. She was back in the Welcome Amiibo update but I need her to be back in Animal Crossing Switch.

I saw Pigleg while looking up the name of a pig the other day and became sad I couldn't have him.
Pigleg.gif

Back