moos art

Haven't posted in a while, but here's what i've done since last time.

here's a few from around thanksgiving..
turkey for famous mushroom art contest
2LdnONK.png

doggie pumpkin pie gif for Xeleron
vhNPZSx.gif

sylvana's tablecloth for the pumpkin pie collectible contest. i would have liked a food prompt, but it still turned out cute. although, it looks more like a blanket than a tablecloth..
DAMPaiY.png

and more recently:
here's a quick piece I made for intelligent_zombie featuring their adorable bunny
wLArXwL.png

here's a sketch of a base i'm working on for future tbt comms. i was going for a paper doll sort of look. don't ask why that one arm is so far down the body lol idk it's just a sketch
5j2jGaW.png

aA37lQy.png

Here's my holiday themed sig and pfp. I love these goats so much 🖤
MK9Bvcd.png

1ScYD13.png

i didn't watermark some of these, but please don't repost.. (not sure who would lol but plz no) 🙏

Your art is so cute 🥺💕💕 the little doodles make me happy to see and everything is just so pretty!! I saw in an earlier comment you might open up a shop - any update on that? I love your style 🥺💕

Your art is so cute 🥺💕💕 the little doodles make me happy to see and everything is just so pretty!! I saw in an earlier comment you might open up a shop - any update on that? I love your style 🥺💕
thank you so much 🥺🖤

yeah i am really behind on the shop, working everyday has been more tiring than i expected 😅
i do want to start up some tbt comms soon, thanks for the extra motivation 🙏 ill make my goal to have slots opened by the end of February

I keep meaning to come say that I love your pfp of the ghost waving friend. Did you make that with procreate?

Back