• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

moos art

Haven't posted in a while, but here's what i've done since last time.

here's a few from around thanksgiving..
turkey for famous mushroom art contest
2LdnONK.png

doggie pumpkin pie gif for Xeleron
vhNPZSx.gif

sylvana's tablecloth for the pumpkin pie collectible contest. i would have liked a food prompt, but it still turned out cute. although, it looks more like a blanket than a tablecloth..
DAMPaiY.png

and more recently:
here's a quick piece I made for intelligent_zombie featuring their adorable bunny
wLArXwL.png

here's a sketch of a base i'm working on for future tbt comms. i was going for a paper doll sort of look. don't ask why that one arm is so far down the body lol idk it's just a sketch
5j2jGaW.png

aA37lQy.png

Here's my holiday themed sig and pfp. I love these goats so much 🖤
MK9Bvcd.png

1ScYD13.png

i didn't watermark some of these, but please don't repost.. (not sure who would lol but plz no) 🙏

Your art is so cute 🥺💕💕 the little doodles make me happy to see and everything is just so pretty!! I saw in an earlier comment you might open up a shop - any update on that? I love your style 🥺💕

Your art is so cute 🥺💕💕 the little doodles make me happy to see and everything is just so pretty!! I saw in an earlier comment you might open up a shop - any update on that? I love your style 🥺💕
thank you so much 🥺🖤

yeah i am really behind on the shop, working everyday has been more tiring than i expected 😅
i do want to start up some tbt comms soon, thanks for the extra motivation 🙏 ill make my goal to have slots opened by the end of February

I keep meaning to come say that I love your pfp of the ghost waving friend. Did you make that with procreate?

Back