• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Moonlite Cycling ・゚✧☽ *・゚ [Boxes: Flurry] | [Newest: Nate] | [Next In: Fauna]

ready when you are! :]

ready when you are! :]

oops sorry, my 3DS decided now was a great time to do an update omg

it's finally letting me online though :0 I'll go open my gates, just shoot the tbt over whenever!

sent! yea updates are a pain :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be Chris from Hoenn btw

sent! yea updates are a pain :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be Chris from Hoenn btw

its not the first time this happened ahah

and okay :D gates open

Lurking for Beau if that is allowed

Last edited:
Can I reserve Fang, please? That is if you're doing reservations :)

i see no one got back to me about Ed while i've been offline, and now i'm back on i'll be able to lurk around here and check in occasionally today, so on with the cycling i guess!!

i'll hold on to Ed for about an hour or so, so if anyone's online in that time and wants him they can come get him... i checked the wanted thread but saw no one, so if not, he'll unfortunately be voided within the hour!! which is a shame 'cause he may be unpopular, but personally he's a fave of mine pffft :p

Ed has been voided!

there were also a few accidents cause I apparently had to reset my box day, so Bob is gone too along with a couple villagers I didn't get to announce... but on the plus side that means a few others moved in!! :'D;;;;;;;

May I adopt Annalisa whenever she is ready?

Just seen that you don't accept lurkers! woopsie.

Last edited:
I will go make space for him now.

Idk how good of an idea that is, he might not be moving for days yet and I'm still waiting on someone possibly wanting Octavian before I continue cycling :eek: what if you got a random move in ahah

you said you don't take reservations/lurkers so I would have to get him once he moves out right?

yeah basically, but I can't predict when he'll wanna go and I'm gonna be cycling a little slow so people have a chance to catch the villager they might want... I'd only take a reservation on a villager in return for a series I listed, I think. I used to take all random reservations/lurkers when I would cycle a long time ago, but unfortunately so many people were unreliable it was a huge hassle so I decided not to this time unless it's for someone who can possibly help me out in return with the list I made. :eek:

yeah basically, but I can't predict when he'll wanna go and I'm gonna be cycling a little slow so people have a chance to catch the villager they might want... I'd only take a reservation on a villager in return for a series I listed, I think. I used to take all random reservations/lurkers when I would cycle a long time ago, but unfortunately so many people were unreliable it was a huge hassle so I decided not to this time unless it's for someone who can possibly help me out in return with the list I made. :eek:

yeah I totally understand that!
Bud was one of my brother's favorite villagers and he lost him and had to restart so I'm just gonna make space for Bud in my second town and I'm not gonna touch my game until Bud is ready for pick up so I don't end up missing him.

Back