• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling Moonlite Cycling ・゚✧☽ *・゚ [Boxes: Flurry] | [Newest: Nate] | [Next In: Fauna]

Lee

Bells
Switch
3127-1363-1142
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Red Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (110) +
Moonlite Cycling ・゚✧☽ *・゚ [Boxes: Flurry] | [Newest: Nate] | [Next In: Fauna]

Bringing back my old cycling thread (yet again) but also now with amiibo villagers! This may be a little slow and casual as I'd like for any villager I don't have the card for to maybe get adopted, since we won't know if/when we'll be seeing them in town again!

Currently: Offline (This just means I'm not actively cycling or checking this thread at this moment, even if I look online on the forums! VM/PM to get my attention for anything important...)

IMPORTANT EDIT: I wish I didn't have to say this but PLEASE read this post including the rules before posting anything or PMing me!! Don't just glance at the villager list! People keep contacting me asking to lurk when I clearly don't take lurkers, still trying to use IGB when I state I don't take those, some not sending TBT before just heading off into my town to get the villager when my rules say not to do this, etc. and many other things showing some folks haven't read this post at all. If anyone else does this I will just ignore the messages and probably turn off my WiFi for the rude behavior in town... Feel free to PM me still, but if it's about things already stated here I will assume you haven't read this and simply delete it as I don't have the time unfortunately. :(

All villagers should be 100% original since they can't sell anything in Re-Tail as it's full of ore, or change their shirts at Able Sisters since it's all umbrella designs on display. It's very rare they will speak to each other and share their shirts or phrases.

Listed villagers with [A] next to their name, I have the amiibo for so we may see them again sometime in the near future.

Current Villagers:

• Lucha
• Charlise
• Tangy [RESERVED]
• Annalisa [A]
• Bud
• Chief [A]
• Kyle [A]
• Lily [A]
• Flurry [A] [BOXES]
• Nate [A]
• Fauna [A] [MOVING IN NEXT]

As for amiibo cards, I have plenty that are popular/well loved villagers and unpopular villagers alike!! I can scan one in when moving someone else out, so I'll put them under the cut here:
Complete Welcome Amiibo Series, click here to see the whole list of 50 cards!

Complete Series 1, click here to see the whole list of 100 cards!

Random others:
140 - Avery
154 - Rhonda
218 - Lily
220 - Tabby
229 - Cousteau
243 - Drago
244 - Tangy
253 - Genji
255 - Wolfgang
285 - Merengue
317 - Goldie
318 - Stitches
320 - Mott
321 - Mallary
322 - Rocco
323 - Katt
324 - Craham
325 - Peaches
326 - Dizzy
328 - Boone
330 - Croque
332 - Shep
335 - Dotty
336 - Pierce
337 - Queenie
338 - Fang
339 - Frita
340 - Tex
342 - Bones
343 - Anabelle
345 - Naomi
346 - Peewee
347 - Tammy
348 - Olaf
349 - Lucy
350 - Elmer
355 - Mira
359 - Apple
361 - Purrl
363 - Celia
365 - Peggy
367 - Annalise
368 - Chow
369 - Sylvia
370 - Jacques
372 - Doc
373 - Pompom
375 - Becky
376 - Rizzo
377 - Sydney
380 - Kevin
381 - Gloria
384 - Margie
385 - Lucky
387 - Rowan
386 - Rosie
389 - Bruce
391 - Gayle
392 - Cranston
393 - Frobert
394 - Gizzly
395 - Cally
396 - Simon
397 - Iggly
398 - Angus
399 - Twiggy
400 - Robin

Pricing:

I guess I'll take reasonable offers of TBT (never IGB) on villagers as that would greatly help me with my never ending quest to buy the rare furniture I'm missing! :p
Let's say... if they're Tier 3 or higher, make some kinda offer, and lower ones are free? Let me know if you think that's fair!!

Rules:

You may run in this town! Grass wear isn't an issue.

A clear void isn't important either so don't worry about that.

Please make sure you have the space ready if you want a villager.

Be prepared to take the villager right away if we're both online. If you request them and then go offline without warning me, the villager will go to someone else or will be voided.

Probably won't be taking lurkers since it's been a huge hassle before. This may change, but for now I won't.

If you're sending TBT for a villager, please wait until the transaction has gone through before running off into town! I'll let you know when it arrives so we can then go to their house.

I reserve the right to decline offers from anyone who has given me grief when I have cycled in the past. I know who they are, so no worries, chances are it isn't you.

Probably considered an odd one, but please don't make your post in a tiny or pastel colored font. 'Cause hey, not only is it terrible to look at but I can't read that shiz at all. ?\_(ツ)_/? I'll just ignore it.​

Last edited:
Good luck with your cycling town! I love your last rule. :p

Hey thanks!! :D And yeah I figured I'd make a rule since so many people make their posts ugly and unreadable?? If I have to squint and strain my eyes to see what someone said then it's probably a terrible way of posting pffft. :p

Waiting for that Whitney to be reserved. ;)

Good luck with your thread! <3

Last edited:
Are you taking reservations? If you are, I'd like to reserve Whitney :)

Last edited:
Hey thanks!! :D And yeah I figured I'd make a rule since so many people make their posts ugly and unreadable?? If I have to squint and strain my eyes to see what someone said then it's probably a terrible way of posting pffft. :p

When I quote someone, I secretly take away their HTML coding so only the regular text in black remains. I'm not sure if they like it, though. :lemon:

Anyway, Imma be on the lookout for Deirdre here. :)

Last edited:
!! Could I reserve Gayle please? I'm at work rn so I can't really do anything for the next two hours, but she's a dreamie :blush:

Waiting for that Whitney to be reserved. ;)

Good luck with your thread! <3

Ahh thank you!! :D And Whitney does seem to be a popular wolf yeah ahah.

Are you taking reservations? :)

I wasn't planning on it. :0 But who were you wanting to reserve? Maybe I should allow reservations on less popular villagers since they do get voided a lot...

When I quote someone, I secretly take away their HTML coding so only the regular text in black remains. I'm not sure if they like it, though. :lemon:

Anyway, Imma be on the lookout for Deirdre here. :)

Oooh that's sneaky. I like it pfft. :p At least then what they wrote becomes, y'know, readable.

Deirdre hasn't been in this town before, so who knows she might show up soon!

I wasn't planning on it. :0 But who were you wanting to reserve? Maybe I should allow reservations on less popular villagers since they do get voided a lot...

I was planning on reserving Whitney ( ^∇^) Maybe only allow reserving villagers that are in town? Just a thought. :)

Last edited:
First up in boxes is Gayle! She's so lovely, I can't believe she's only tier 5. :0

Probably won't be auto-voiding anyone, unless I leave someone in boxes overnight and no one wants them by morning.

Ahh I wasn't expecting her to be the first in boxes! Would you be willing to hold her until 2:30 EST (1 hour from now)? If not, it's ok.

Ahh I wasn't expecting her to be the first in boxes! Would you be willing to hold her until 2:30 EST (1 hour from now)? If not, it's ok.

I don't think I'll be auto-voiding anyone unless they've been in boxes for like 12+ hours, so she should still be here in an hour! I wasn't gonna hold on to villagers for specific people since this was gonna be a first come first serve kinda thing, but since she's the first leaving and it's only an hours wait, I'll make an exception ahah. :p Gayle really is lovely so I'm not surprised someone wants her, tier 5 or not!

Last edited:
Oh, I just saw the [RESERVED] next to Lucha's name and decided to take a chance :p Thank you so much! She is adorable, isn't she? I'll be back at 2:30 EST!

Oh, I just saw the [RESERVED] next to Lucha's name and decided to take a chance :p Thank you so much! She is adorable, isn't she? I'll be back at 2:30 EST!

Oh I'm holding him for a friend ahah. I put him as reserved so no one would check the thread and get their hopes up if they wanted him, I wouldn't want someone waiting for nothing.

Ahhh she really is underrated, I wouldn't mind having her in my main town one day! And okay, see you in about 40ish mins then. :D

Hey I just started my game up, should be ready shortly. My FC is 2638-0688-1321. Is the one under your avatar for your cycling town?

Hey I just started my game up, should be ready shortly. My FC is 2638-0688-1321. Is the one under your avatar for your cycling town?

Super, I'll add you right now. And yep that's the FC you want, I only have the one 3DS. Once I see you add me I'll open the gate. :D

Gosh, thank you so much! I can't wait until she moves in :)

You're super welcome, I'm glad she got a good home!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

That cranky tier 2 wolf, Wolfgang, is in boxes next! I can't believe it, he literally only just got here ahah. :D Guess he can't wait to get outta town.

Back