• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Moonlite Cycling ・゚✧☽ *・゚ [Boxes: Flurry] | [Newest: Nate] | [Next In: Fauna]

yeah I totally understand that!
Bud was one of my brother's favorite villagers and he lost him and had to restart so I'm just gonna make space for Bud in my second town and I'm not gonna touch my game until Bud is ready for pick up so I don't end up missing him.

ahh okay, didn't know you had a spare town so that's good!! I was just worried you would get a random move in while waiting ahah especially cause this is a little slow and I have no idea who'll go next... He just got here, but I've had villagers move out within a few cycles right after arriving, and others not wanting to budge at all, unfortunately it's just completely random so who knows :'D;;

b u m p !

my thread's going again and octavian wants out...! i'll wait to void him since he's well-liked enough!

Last edited:
Hello! Am I able to have Eugene? If so, how much for him? I'd prefer TBT payment if possible

I could always scan him in sure!! I'm still waiting on Octavian here, no one's wanted him so far so I might void him soon. :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Can I get Octavian? I'll give 15 TBT, but I can go up. :)

Oh hey! Yeah sure, that sounds good if you're happy with that, add my FC and I'll go open my gate. :D

Hi there! I'm not sure if it's too early to ask since Deirdre just moved in, but could I have her? :blush: I could pay 20-30 TBTs for her :blush:

Hi there! I'm not sure if it's too early to ask since Deirdre just moved in, but could I have her? :blush: I could pay 20-30 TBTs for her :blush:

Sure that works!! I could move her out next since the person who wanted Eugene seems to have gone offline. :0

idk how all this cyclin’ stuff works, but if you ever happen to have punchy could i take him from ya for 40 tbt?

I do have Punchy's amiibo card, so I can scan him in then move him out by scanning someone else in so it's faster!! If you're around and want me to work on that right now I can do, there's no one waiting in boxes right now. :0

yo could i please get eugene? i don?t have anything from your wish lists sorry, i do have some tbt or igb tho if you like

I do have Punchy's amiibo card, so I can scan him in then move him out by scanning someone else in so it's faster!! If you're around and want me to work on that right now I can do, there's no one waiting in boxes right now. :0

i’d have to wait for another villager to ping me to move out which unfortunately hasn’t happened yet. but if you don’t mind waiting i could probably get one of mine to ping sometime this week, then i’ll just tt to their move out date. if that’s too much of an inconvenience for you, don’t worry abt it, i understand !!

yo could i please get eugene? i don’t have anything from your wish lists sorry, i do have some tbt or igb tho if you like

I'm still waiting on EvilPika123 to get back to me on taking Eugene, but they seem to have gone offline for now so I haven't put him in boxes yet. If they do take him though I can always scan his card and move him in again!

i’d have to wait for another villager to ping me to move out which unfortunately hasn’t happened yet. but if you don’t mind waiting i could probably get one of mine to ping sometime this week, then i’ll just tt to their move out date. if that’s too much of an inconvenience for you, don’t worry abt it, i understand !!

That's absolutely fine!! I know how slow it can be getting them to ping.

Btw I also have Cranston, Lionel, and Tammy's amiibo cards who I see you're seeking in your sig! If you're looking for somewhere to get them let me know, I can always scan them into my town then move them out again when the space comes up for you. :D

Apologies for going offline, was busy. That would be great about Eugene. However I can't go online for about 18 hours from now. Perhaps skip me and when I'm ready I'll make a new comment?

Hi, can I please take Diana? I have an old 7-11 set, would you like it? If no, I can offer TBT bells, but I’m pretty bad at pricing. How much would you like?

I would like to make an offer of 50 TBT for Fauna please:blush: Is that alright ?

Last edited:
Back