• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Moonlite Cycling ・゚✧☽ *・゚ [Boxes: Flurry] | [Newest: Nate] | [Next In: Fauna]

It's been over an hour and Link_The_Heroine never got back to me, so if there's any other takers for Wolfgang he's still available!

On that note, to anyone posting here: if you aren't serious about taking a villager, please don't ask for them. This is a first come first serve situation, and if you call dibs on the villager then never get back to me that's just time wasted when someone else might really want them. Even if you change your mind I expect a reply, so someone else who might be waiting can come in quicker to have them.

Last edited:
ok added you and will be there in a few

Okay my gates are open, just shoot the TBT over as you arrive I guess. :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you dropinthebucket for taking Wolfgang!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

the lovely Bianca is in boxes next! only in tier 3, and here I thought she was move loved :0

how much were you thinking for Bianca?? Im looking at my main town bc I thought Bree had moved and I think I have room.

shes in tier 3 which is set to 50 tbt in my original post, but how's 30 tbt sound instead? :0 she seems to be heading towards the bottom of that tier after all, which is a shame 'cause she's a great villager! ;w;

also you just took a fairly expensive villager from me so I think a lil discount for your second in a row is definitely fair ahah :p

shes in tier 3 which is set to 50 tbt in my original post, but how's 30 tbt sound instead? :0 she seems to be heading towards the bottom of that tier after all, which is a shame 'cause she's a great villager! ;w;

also you just took a fairly expensive villager from me so I think a lil discount for your second in a row is definitely fair ahah :p
SO... Im not exactly sure how this goes..I have Whitney moved in and with her I have 9 villagers(I have never done the villager trading before so Im new but Im old) Im able to grab up Bianca correct?

SO... Im not exactly sure how this goes..I have Whitney moved in and with her I have 9 villagers(I have never done the villager trading before so Im new but Im old) Im able to grab up Bianca correct?

So long as Whitney has moved in and unpacked already, and you have less than 10 villagers, you can take another one in yes. If you don't have another waiting to move in from somewhere, you can invite Bianca to live there.

So long as Whitney has moved in and unpacked already, and you have less than 10 villagers, you can take another one in yes. If you don't have another waiting to move in from somewhere, you can invite Bianca to live there.
Ok then let me TT to get her unpacked and I can come and see if she'll move in...sorry its taking long Im in a trade right now and my internet is wonky LOL

Ok then let me TT to get her unpacked and I can come and see if she'll move in...sorry its taking long Im in a trade right now and my internet is wonky LOL

Hey don't worry about it. :D So long as Whitney is walking around and acting like an everyday villager/not in any kinda boxes, you can move in another, so just TT until she does! Take your time though, wouldn't want you messing up due to TTing ahah.

Hey don't worry about it. :D So long as Whitney is walking around and acting like an everyday villager/not in any kinda boxes, you can move in another, so just TT until she does! Take your time though, wouldn't want you messing up due to TTing ahah.
Ok she is out of her boxes and Im willing to try to get Bianca... how much was it again...50 TBT?

Ok she is out of her boxes and Im willing to try to get Bianca... how much was it again...50 TBT?

my original post has her at 50 tbt, but I offered her to you for 30 tbt! :D

also I still have your FC added, so I'll just go open my gate now ahah.

thank you to dropinthebucket for also taking Bianca! :D sadly I have to wait until tomorrow to give you a rating for it ahah

next up in boxes is the spooky lil kitty, Kiki! :0 but also, this is where I'm going offline for the night... not to worry though, she'll be available when I next start this up

Hi, I'm interested in Kiki, if she's still available! I have room in my town! :)

Last edited:
If nobody's reserved Whitney, and you take reservations, I'll reserve her! She is a real beauty!

bump! might start this up again in a lil while

Back