• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

~Moonie's AC charms and drawings~

Moontoon

Yeagerbombastic
Bells
Alright, decided to make a proper thread so I can show off my creations :D Currently working on making smaller charms Hope you enjoy!

~Skye~
acnl___skye_sculpture_by_moontoon-d7v9upe.png

--------

~Marshal necklace~
acnl___marshal_necklace_by_moontoon-d7rn98y.png

--------

~My OCs turned into animal villagers~
119w745.jpg

--------

~Rooney~
image.jpg

--------

~Isabelle~
acnl___isabelle_sculpture_by_moontoon-d7838y9.png

--------

~Bob~
tumblr_n0p29sDoiu1t5l92to1_1280.jpg

---------

~Skye~
tumblr_mzplptDYFy1t5l92to1_500.png

tumblr_mzplptDYFy1t5l92to2_500.png

I imagine Skye being responsible for all balloon presents in my town. That would explain her default catchphrase; “airmail”! Also, she seems like someone who would enjoy making people happy, don’t you think?

---------

~Mayor Rani with the villager of Iselia~

---------

~Rosie~
tumblr_mzidi0g4AH1t5l92to1_500.png

---------

~Marshal and Peanut~
tumblr_mx6lvjRbUI1rxxqhro1_500.jpg

---------

~Ankha, Lolly and Punchy~
tumblr_mx6lvjRbUI1rxxqhro2_400.jpg

---------

~Marshal, Stitches, Bunnie and Punchy~
tumblr_mx6lvjRbUI1rxxqhro3_400.jpg

Last edited:
These are so cute, ahh! How did you make them? :3 I'll definitely keep my eyes on this thread in the future for more of those cute charms. c:

they're ADORABLE! <3

for how long have you been working with sculpey? really envious right now, i wish i had a talent like that.

also, i just scrolled through your deviantart gallery and love the little luna statue :blush:

Wow really cute! would you do bell commissions for the digital art

I love the charms as well! c: I like how they come with little bells : D

Thanks for your sweet comment! Sadly, I don't accept bell commissions at the time since I have plenty already. Thanks anyway <3

;w; these are so amazing/cute o:
Favourite charm is definitely Punchy <3 Your drawings are amazing as well uwu
^_^

Thanks everyone ;A; Your comments make me feel better about my skills haha.

I made this thing some time ago;
tumblr_mzplptDYFy1t5l92to1_500.png

tumblr_mzplptDYFy1t5l92to2_500.png

I imagine Skye being responsible for all balloon presents in my town. That would explain her default catchphrase; ?airmail?!

Also, she seems like someone who would enjoy making people happy, don?t you think?

Back