• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia - Sign Ups [Come Create your own Monster!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What issues are you having with image transparency?
I know there are several artsy type people in the game and we might be able to help you troubleshoot. Obviously we can't handle the actual image files though... lol...

+1 for 48 hour rooms by the way.
Agreed with 48hr rooms!

What issues are you having with image transparency?
I know there are several artsy type people in the game and we might be able to help you troubleshoot. Obviously we can't handle the actual image files though... lol...

+1 for 48 hour rooms by the way.

I used to know how to do it but it was when I was younger and idk if it works in some places vs others.

I am on and off my computer tonight but yes I can totally help out with image transparency/putting together the role cards!!

Geoni you should make me suspect governor so if I’m about to get voted off I can pull out an uno reverse card and vote off someone else instead.

Lol jk that wouldn’t make sense in a setup like this.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe I’ll save the jokes for room two.

Last edited:
Geoni you should make me suspect governor so if I’m about to get voted off I can pull out an uno reverse card and vote off someone else instead.

Lol jk that wouldn’t make sense in a setup like this.

Maybe I’ll save the jokes for room two.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE ROOMS!!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE ROOMS!!!
Plz help

I'll get to editing those lost graphics when I get home.

I may just say people get their flavor roles upon death as it stands with my schedule and maybe later when I am caught up I hand them out.

Hey @Geoni are you gonna have the rooms in separate threads or are you going to edit the title of the original thread?

And will we have a graveyard chat after someone dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back