Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia - Sign Ups [Come Create your own Monster!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hype
Lord @Geoni i'm sorry i didn't design a monster but i'm excited to see what you have in store for me
for october my spooky name was Droqula, which i thought was pretty funny, but that's all i got
if i'm a vampire make me a hot vampire

Guys I may delay this to a monday start I'm uh...caught up in something and role PMs are the real challenge as always.
AM I TOO LATE TO SEND U A MONSTER? ALSO I HAVE A THING DUE MONDAY SO I'D REALLY APPRECIATE A MONDAY START OTHERWISE I MAY NOT EXIST BEFORE THEN, I PROMISE I'LL SEND MONSTER BY MIDNIGHT IF THAT'S OK?

sorry for shouting at u

AM I TOO LATE TO SEND U A MONSTER? ALSO I HAVE A THING DUE MONDAY SO I'D REALLY APPRECIATE A MONDAY START OTHERWISE I MAY NOT EXIST BEFORE THEN, I PROMISE I'LL SEND MONSTER BY MIDNIGHT IF THAT'S OK?

sorry for shouting at u

Sure.
Post automatically merged:

good luck everyone! if u make an obs geoni id love to be in that

No observers chat but if you want to sub in it's not too late for that at all.
Post automatically merged:

@MyLifeIsCake that is...quite the monstrous avatar.

@Ghost2008
@b100ming
@Sheep Villager
@shellbell
@tessa.
@Caffline
@BetsySundrop
@Ace Marvel
@droqen
@N e s s
@mogyay
@Damniel

Ready check for the game.

mogyay and tessa, if you don't have a monster for me by midnight I will be creating one for you when I get home from work in the morning.

I think given these signups have been up for so long and it's taken so long to start I'm going the way of caution and shooting for a Wednesday start at 4pm forum time (EST) to make sure everyone knows when to be ready.

@Ghost2008
@b100ming
@Sheep Villager
@shellbell
@tessa.
@Caffline
@BetsySundrop
@Ace Marvel
@droqen
@N e s s
@mogyay
@Damniel

mogyay and tessa, if you don't have a monster for me by midnight I will be creating one for you when I get home from work in the morning.

I think given these signups have been up for so long and it's taken so long to start I'm going the way of caution and shooting for a Wednesday start at 4pm forum time (EST) to make sure everyone knows when to be ready.
Afk check! My worst enemy!

@Ghost2008
@b100ming
@Sheep Villager
@shellbell
@tessa.
@Caffline
@BetsySundrop
@Ace Marvel
@droqen
@N e s s
@mogyay
@Damniel

dang i almost forgot about this, i'll probably get a very messy monster sketch soon! Still in the game!

Waiting rooms, Schedule, and Playerlist

Room 1 (Wednesday 4pm to Friday 4pm)

@N e s s
@Ace Marvel
@Damniel
@BetsySundrop

Room 2 (Friday 4pm to Sunday 4pm)

@Caffline
@b100ming
@Sheep Villager
@tessa.

Room 3 (Suday 4pm to Tuesday 4pm)

@mogyay
@droqen
@Ghost2008
@shellbell

The schedule has been made. The neighborizor prize has been handed out. Rooms have been randed. Full disclosure, only Room 1 was human randed.

I have not made my mind up yet as to whether or not to make these phases 48 hours instead, if enough people want that within this first 24 hours I can make that modification. Apologies for being so slow and procrastinating on everything, having a miserable and busy week. I may only send out alignments and not flavor stuff before game starts because I'm trying to figure out how to make transparent images work...

EDIT: I'm going with 48 hour phases for the rooms, I feel 24 hours might be too short.

Last edited:
What issues are you having with image transparency?
I know there are several artsy type people in the game and we might be able to help you troubleshoot. Obviously we can't handle the actual image files though... lol...

+1 for 48 hour rooms by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back