Lucky
Jack
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Lobo
Isabelle
Pavé
Come one, come all, to the Monster's Ball!

My...er...Lord Ineog's time has come to be your host. In honor of his favorite holiday, he is inviting all you monsters to his Monster Ball! From the monsters he knows and loves to the exotic creatures he's never met or even heard of, all are invited! That's right, your favorite demon lord is so open-hearted this year that he's even welcoming monsters he's never met before! Perhaps it's heedless of him too...some of these could be those ugly human monster hunters dressed up in costume. It's up to the real ones to figure out the party crashers before they slay all of the true partygoers!

Setup Information

Setup isn't fully revealed until you arrive to the ball, but a fortune teller told Lord Ineog that there will be 9 regular old vanilla monsters and 3 monster hunting goons attending this party. (9 vanilla townies, 3 mafia goons). It's said he lives on a mountain, but it's a mountain stranger than most...

Create your own monster?

All of the players who sign up will be able to submit a custom monster/monsterish OC for their role flavor. You do not have to do this if you don't want to, I can come up with something for you, just know that since this is still mountainous you aren't creating any mechanic abilities for your role.

Once signups end I will choose my favorite custom monster to gain a neighboring ability through the game. More details on how it will work will be provided to the winner when the submission period is over. Also as much as I want to be democratic and post people's submissions to be voted on for the ability I fear that if the winner rands town they'll just be offed too fast.

How do I sign up?

Just say either "in" or "substitute" in this thread. There will be no observing on Lord Ineog's estate! There is only a graveyard...

Once you have done that you need to DM me the answers to the following questionnaire:

1) Will you be creating your own monster for your role flavor? (If you choose no, I will make one for you, no need to answer the rest of these questions)

2) What is your monster's name? (This will be your role flavor name!)

3) Could you describe your creature? (This will be your role flavor text!)

4) Could you send me an image you will use to represent your monster, either of your own creation or from the net, either is fine. (If you wish to skip this part of the process I will do my best to find something for you.)

Player List

1) Ghost2008
2) b100ming
3) Sheep Villager
4) shellbell
5) tessa.
6) Caffline
7) Betsysundrop
8) Ace Marvel
9) droqen
10) Ness
11) mogyay
12) Damniel

Substitutions

1) volairenism
2) MyLifeisCake

Last edited:
Three headed red dragons with all black eyes also horns on each head set on fire but fire is blue my dragon will be named hydra (so basically a better hydra then the real one)
Post automatically merged:

There’s my pic ok? So /in

Attachments

• 219D5606-64AA-47D5-A2B9-A07F1DF12EA4.jpeg
    219D5606-64AA-47D5-A2B9-A07F1DF12EA4.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 39
Every time a night ends the fire spreads across his body but also slowly starts to glow orange

/in!

If it's fine with our Spooky, Scary Host, I'll submit the monster at a later date.
Sounds like a fun art prompt so I want to scribble a bit to see if I make something myself or go the Google route.

Forgot to double check EOD still being 4pm.
Don't want to accidentally go in on another ridiculous EOD for me.

/in!

If it's fine with our Spooky, Scary Host, I'll submit the monster at a later date.
Sounds like a fun art prompt so I want to scribble a bit to see if I make something myself or go the Google route.

Forgot to double check EOD still being 4pm.
Don't want to accidentally go in on another ridiculous EOD for me.
I enjoy playing mafia with you sheep it’s always fun

THIS IS V INTERESTING, i will think about joining in the next few hours, i usually ruin games with my zero effort so don't wanna rush in heheh

I will as long as the EOD is still at 4pm or at a reasonable time.
Just want to double check with the host.

Yeah that's what I was thinking of having for EoD because it gives me a little time to throw down flavor before I have to go to work when EoD is on a workday, which it usually will be.

THIS IS V INTERESTING, i will think about joining in the next few hours, i usually ruin games with my zero effort so don't wanna rush in heheh

Mog you won the last game you were in lol!

Yeah that's what I was thinking of having for EoD because it gives me a little time to throw down flavor before I have to go to work when EoD is on a workday, which it usually will be.
What time zone?

Three headed red dragons with all black eyes also horns on each head set on fire but fire is blue my dragon will be named hydra (so basically a better hydra then the real one)

There’s my pic ok? So /in

I can finally allow a hydra play a mafia game! How could I miss this opportunity to say that? lol

Joke context: a hydra is when two people play a game on the same account, typically illegal except for games made for hydra accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back