• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Never let a palico go. I had to let some go because I was running out of space and they made me feel super guilty each time.

I actually found a good team when going up against him. We did it once and never died. Wait until you fight gog

Well, I remember from the good old Alatreon days, that its really hard to find a good team. Imagine being in a team and instant die when you get to the first dragon breath thingy. Man, that would suck. In the old Monster Hunter, very few were able to dive properly.

When do you encounter Gog?
For now I`m taking it slow, hunting a lot in harvest tours, just getting the easier resources to unlock a bunch of new equipment and maybe weapons. I really need to upgrade my water weapons as well. Hopefully I get a nice enduring charm.

here's the august DLC trailer, which is out today

How come they didn't announce the items you's get from each quest

You don't get any special weapons from any of this month's quests, besides the episodic quest set (which gives you a hammer, and tickets to make a hunting horn). The highlight of this month's DLC is the arrival, finally of White Fatalis. I've already got nearly enough parts from it to make one set of armour, but if anyone else fancies doing it tonight I'd be happy to help.

I've started playing again coz yolo and am looking for some people to play online with. I'm really not looking to hunt anything hardcore atm, just casual, easy hunting. so if you're interested please shoot me a PM. I'm also more than happy to help players get through low/high rank online, so if you need any help with that just fire a PM.

Yay alive thread. Probably getting that game soon-ish cause I need to waste my christmas holidays :p It looks so ****ing good though and way better than 3U(clunky piece of **** that was).

I haven't played MH4U in months. I think I may need to pick it back up soon, maybe start with a new character. I stalled out sometime after Seregios... maybe if I start from the beginning again, I can build up some momentum and get past this stumbling block.

I haven't played MH4U in months. I think I may need to pick it back up soon, maybe start with a new character. I stalled out sometime after Seregios... maybe if I start from the beginning again, I can build up some momentum and get past this stumbling block.

I need to get back into it as well. I tend to take long breaks from 3DS games before picking them up again. I have fun raising my rank in the game. Right now I'm G1 HR 45 which doesn't seem high compared to a lot of people I've streetpassed. My friend convinced me to try a new weapon aside from dual swords so I took up the Charge Blade. It's slower and more complicated of a weapon than I'm used to, but it's really fun to use.

I've started playing again coz yolo and am looking for some people to play online with. I'm really not looking to hunt anything hardcore atm, just casual, easy hunting. so if you're interested please shoot me a PM. I'm also more than happy to help players get through low/high rank online, so if you need any help with that just fire a PM.

Still interested in doing this. I've been really into hunting teostra/kushala/rajang lately so if you're in need of their high rank parts, pm me and I'll happily help. Ofc if you're after other stuff I'm not bothered either.

Back