• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Idk probably

I hope they made changes but it's coming May 31st apparently so it'll just be a copy paste of the 3ds (I'll still prob buy it tho)

(Pls b April fools)

Last edited:
Time for everyone to go to the wii u version and I'll be alone on 3ds ;-; pls be joke

Brachydios is my favorite monster to fight other then the zamtrios and zinogre

Hnng I need to get this nao I don't care if I'm broke :( Looks too good from what I've seen and the new buttons helps a damn lot for these kinds of games.

On an unrelated note Majora's Mask is soo much easier with the new stick and buttons.

Brachydios is my favorite monster to fight other then the zamtrios and zinogre

brachy has always been a fun fight

brachy, along with the jhen line are probs my fav monsters to fight. seregios is also growing on me

Ohh shiet those kirin won't stay in one place

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not out for me

I like the purple clothing actually, looks really nice tbh.

I'll prolly do the quest for it later.

I like the purple clothing actually, looks really nice tbh.

I'll prolly do the quest for it later.

I have the full set now, it's just a pity that it's not really good for too much after high rank. I guess I could use it when helping out lower level players though.

Hunted a frenzied tigrex with some people and managed to get a rare 7 dragons tailsmen. Is that good?

Hunted a frenzied tigrex with some people and managed to get a rare 7 dragons tailsmen. Is that good?

it depends on the skills. you could get a rare 1 pawn talisman and it could be better than the one you got

Back