• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Want to try farming for it later?
Managed to solo it after three tries...I HATE Rathians/Rathalos so goddamn bad
I only have to do it once since I can just do cheats after getting it :U However I probably still need the Charge blade. Pssh it only goes up to level 7 pssh...

We can definitely go farm for the Metroid stuff tho

Last edited:
I only have to do it once since I can just do cheats after getting it :U However I probably still need the Charge blade. Pssh it only goes up to level 7 pssh...

What HR do you need to farm them?

Oh ok, will they appear to be a creatable item with the blacksmith after you download them? Sadly, I'm still in HR 4.
Nah, you need the key item of the set to get the pieces to show up, which are "Defense Module" and "Weapon Data" for the Metroid gear.

You can always ask around for help if you need help leveling your HR!

Sounds good! Dying to try out my daora glaive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ok, will they appear to be a creatable item with the blacksmith after you download them? Sadly, I'm still in HR 4.

I can always join you on hr quests if you want! Need zenny

Blaaaargh, I need to be G3 to get the Varia Suit quest

time to spam quests, woo

Cool, then we can do my two quests and then carry on from G2 for abit B)

You can get a free 3rs theme in the eshop

tumblr_nnop5nLSPJ1ruxn67o1_500.jpg

Can offer help to anyone that needs it if they're on around midday tomorrow/today(GMT), as long as they aren't post-Gogmazios.

Last edited:
Back