• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Emperors Speech is such a **** hunting horn.. Which sucks because it looks really cool
By the time they released the event quest I was already too far in the game to need to use it, since it was too weak and there were like 593 other better hunting horn options

But then you could argue that it's a good horn for newbies who have just started, but it isn't, because you need 3 kut ku beaks which have a 5%/3% drop rate depending whether you cap or kill! which is like 485728 kut kus to get the beak, which is just pointless coz you may as well farm something else that has less rare materials and is a better horn

Such a disappointment

You don't have to get so angry about everything.

I think it's fine to show some sort of annoyance to something so useless and hard to get, Jake's never angry about everything, what makes you say that?

I think it's fine to show some sort of annoyance to something so useless and hard to get, Jake's never angry about everything, what makes you say that?

i'm part of the group that hates everything did u not know!!?

Emperors Speech is such a **** hunting horn.. Which sucks because it looks really cool
By the time they released the event quest I was already too far in the game to need to use it, since it was too weak and there were like 593 other better hunting horn options

But then you could argue that it's a good horn for newbies who have just started, but it isn't, because you need 3 kut ku beaks which have a 5%/3% drop rate depending whether you cap or kill! which is like 485728 kut kus to get the beak, which is just pointless coz you may as well farm something else that has less rare materials and is a better horn

Such a disappointment

*adds insult to injury*

the stuff you get from the remobra event quest is pretty good too... providing you just started LOL. theyre actually pretty decent just sucks they released them so late

i will make a second file one day tho so i guess that'll come in useful then

Got the Shagaru Magala mission a few minutes ago. Time to get my *** kicked 20 times for 4 days straight. Any tips?

I believe it's like Gore Magala quest we did only otherwise his rage forme thing is permanet and is from the start of the battle.

I believe it's like Gore Magala quest we did only otherwise his rage forme thing is permanet and is from the start of the battle.

Seems sort of easy. I'm going to try forging the guild armour but can't get those coins. Also how do you get the commendations? Need to upgrade my blades or the gore blades. Sorry for clogging your thread with my question Jake :p
I got the zamtrios palico armour so that's great. Been wanting it ever since I've seen it

Got the Shagaru Magala mission a few minutes ago. Time to get my *** kicked 20 times for 4 days straight. Any tips?
shagaru is literally a copy paste of gore. i was scared when i first fought him, but i beat him in 10 mins and i was like 'wait, thats it?'
legit the same, just stronger and a slightly different moveset - same thing as gore, just try stay behind him as much as possible because he cant really attack you from there.

Seems sort of easy. I'm going to try forging the guild armour but can't get those coins. Also how do you get the commendations? Need to upgrade my blades or the gore blades. Sorry for clogging your thread with my question Jake :p
I got the zamtrios palico armour so that's great. Been wanting it ever since I've seen it
idc this thread is to ask questions and for help :)

p sure you get commendations from completing quests at the gathering hall/online but i'll double check.. and yea you get them from completing these quests;
Caravan 6 Advanced: Heaven's Wheel
Caravan 6 Advanced: Dragon's Din
Caravan 6 Advanced: Shipping Out
Caravan 6 Advanced: Howling for Blood
Caravan 6 Research: Kirin
Caravan 6 Advanced: Fleet Action
Guild 3 Advanced: Rock and Rolled
Guild 3 Advanced: Sand Sailor
Guild 3 Advanced: Family Business
Guild 3 Advanced: Fearsome Rumblings
Guild 3 Advanced: Approaching Storm
Guild 3 Advanced: Bug Buffet

TEOSTRA FAV MONSTER 2K15

I AM SO GLAD I LOVED HIM BEFORE I FIGHT HIM COZ AFTER FIGHTING HIM I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE

Shame there is no lunastra though.

this is how i felt when they released 4, but then i watched some gameplay of FU and she was literally a clone of teostra except for one different attack.
when they were making 4u/g i hoped she'd be in the game, but if she wasn't then i didnt care, because she was nothing special. at least you can get her parts tho, so you can still get her weapons

also the DLC starter pack ends in 3 days so download it if you havent

This game's graphics really impress me. I have been playing the demo. I actually really enjoy the demo, and it's the first time I have ever played a Monster Hunter Game. I imagine the game would be alot better with the New 3DS/Circle Pad Pro. I'm actually considering picking this game up because I'm having alot of fun with the demo.

Saw this on reddit of an overview for the dlc next month

Episodic quest with the return of a very famous felyne from 2nd gen
High Rank Black Fatalis castle scharade quest (yep, no G rank yet)
Metroid arm cannon quest (image) No varia/zero suit yet
EX kirin armor quest (image)
Monster fest quest 1 (no idea what it is)
Challenge quest 4 against gore
Challenge quest 2 against tetsu and seltas q.
Sonic palico costume quest
Fan Club Megaphone HH quest
Uniqlo equipment quest (image)
Mario and Luigi palico costume quest (now with infinite super mushrooms)
Blue pal Palico
More USJ high rank armor quest but that is labeled as UNIQLO for some reason.
That is all, stuff that actually matters (G versions of mons) for 2016

Saw this on reddit of an overview for the dlc next month

Episodic quest with the return of a very famous felyne from 2nd gen
High Rank Black Fatalis castle scharade quest (yep, no G rank yet)
Metroid arm cannon quest (image) No varia/zero suit yet
EX kirin armor quest (image)
Monster fest quest 1 (no idea what it is)
Challenge quest 4 against gore
Challenge quest 2 against tetsu and seltas q.
Sonic palico costume quest
Fan Club Megaphone HH quest
Uniqlo equipment quest (image)
Mario and Luigi palico costume quest (now with infinite super mushrooms)
Blue pal Palico
More USJ high rank armor quest but that is labeled as UNIQLO for some reason.
That is all, stuff that actually matters (G versions of mons) for 2016

Is this legit bcos I find it weird they'd release the metroid weapon and not the armor

I just realized that I have to do the Zelda quest 5 time to get the Link armor. It was already hard enough to find a team to do it once...

But I really hope that we don't have to wait too long for the G Rank DLC or else I will get too tempted to start a second character as a female too get all the armors, and become a fashionista hunter. :cool:

I love the Kirin but I'm not too far into the game. I've been playing mostly Caravan. I'm HR 4 online. I've got high rank tigrex armor but at this point its annoying to continue because my weapons are so low rank. I need to do more online. If anyone is interested in helping me fight high rank seltas, seltas queen, zinogre, zamtrios, and purple gypceros pm me.

Back