Molly or Lolly and why?

Well, look at it this way, if you popped Molly, you'd sweat, but if you popped Lolly, you'd be charged with animal abuse. (also, Molly is so much cuter imo)

Lolly is awful cute. I had her in my town a while before selling her, and if she wasn't my fourth Normal I might have kept her. Her eyes are kind of off, though.

I'm not sure if I've met Molly in game, but judging from screenshots she's awful cute too. It all depends on whether you want a duck or a stripey cat. Lolly wins out IMO just because she's so so so so stripey and it's adorable.

What the hell is wrong with Lolly's eyes? Cats are nice and all but... seriously, how do eyes like that even function? I can't get over that.
Molly is super small and adorable duckling and her eyes make sense. And also I think the name "Lolly" sounds pretty stupid. Not really sure why...

I'd personally go with Molly just because of the potential variety of having a duck in your town can give you, but she also happens to be pretty darling.

I think molly is super cute especially because she's so short. I love it when she's walking in my field of flowers and you can barely see her head.

Back