RainyCat

# 1 Pango fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Tulip
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
I can't pick I'm selling Molly for Lolly but is Lolly cuter? Any reasons?

No, these aren't reasons:

-Lolly is tall
-Lolly has dumb eyes
-Lolly is plain
-Molly is plain

molly just isnt cute in my opinion ...
maybe bc i just hate the duck villagers
plus lolly is a cat like wow cats are so gr8

I don't like Lolly, her eyes creep me out. '_'

Plus, there are many cute cats but only one IMO cute duck, which is Molly.
(okay, maybe Bill too)

Just look up pictures of Lolly's expressions, see if you find them cuter than Molly's, then decide. In the end they both have the same personality so it comes down to design.

I like Molly, I feel like Lolly is kinda overrated. Plus, she's a duck! C'mon, she's adorable. I like the cute, short villagers!

Lolly cos she doesnt look like she's drowning when she walks through my flowerbeds XD

bfc175870444ddd9de2fece81d56bcef.jpg

I had both; I prefer Molly. Lolly is cute and all, but I like Molly just a little bit more. I recently sold my Lolly for 13mill.

I personally like Molly more. I like her height and she looks like an actually duck which is kinda neat. Tho I suppose Lolly is kinda more neutral in her colors, so she can match with pretty much any village or shirt. Tho her house is fairly loud, heh heh.

Idk, idc. I'm tired of all these "Marina or Lolly?" "Marshal or Pietro?" etc. threads. I think you should choose. If I were you I'd pick none, they're both so overrated.

But if I had to choose, Molly? Idk. I just like ducks better.

Last edited:
I like both, try visiting Lolly in a dream and see what you think.

I haven't had either but based on pictures alone, I'd pick Lolly, though I think Molly is really cute as well. Objectively speaking, I think they're equally cute but cats are my favourite animal, so I prefer Lolly's looks for that reason :)

I like them both, but I think Molly is cuter. Lolly is great and all, but Molly is the only duck I really like, compared to all the cats I like.

Before I pick a villager, I visit them in a friend's town or go to someone's Dream Town that has said villager. I would have to say Molly though. I've never seen Lolly, so of course Molly would be my choice.

Lolly was my bff in city folk so I just love her a lot. I was recently reunited with her too :blush: But I also love molly because ducks are too adorable. I can't choose really.

Back