• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Moi Berthday

[quote="Shadow_] HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYY

Birthday

:D

Back when I was thirteen... I had to ride the local mammoth to school... bring in some squirrels to roast when we got cold... and we had to write with un-mechanical pencils. [/quote]
Oh yeah?? well in my day we were still single celled organisms trying to find a way out of the cambrien period. I remember it like I didn't even have a nervous system....

and Happy B-day!

Happy birthday day, odd. :gyroidveryhappy:

Happy birthday Odd.<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Coffe is good..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Hell Yes! I haven't opened up my presnets but judging by the size of the package I think I got an Ipod. :gyroidveryhappy:

OddCrazyMe said:
Hell Yes! I haven't opened up my presnets but judging by the size of the package I think I got an Ipod. :gyroidveryhappy:
Sounds good so far, then!

And, Happy Birthday.

^_^

Why did you post that your birthady was tomorrow yesterday (just post about it today..............)

Anyyyyyways.......happy birthday :).

OddCrazyMe said:
so you can fill it with midi's and listen to zelda on the go..... >.>

OddCrazyMe said:

:eek:

You... You...

You trator!

:throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: iPod

Uhm.. Happy Birthday! Being 13 isn't different than being 12.. it's just now you're a year older PLUS it's an unlucky number. WOO!

Zelandonia said:
OddCrazyMe said:

You... You...

You trator!

ROFL...

Does it make it better that I got DKR DS or Avatar for the Wii?

OddCrazyMe said:
Zelandonia said:
OddCrazyMe said:

You... You...

You trator!

ROFL...

Does it make it better that I got DKR DS or Avatar for the Wii?
celebrate in irc ppl!

Back