Moi Berthday

[quote="Shadow_] HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYY

Birthday

:D

Back when I was thirteen... I had to ride the local mammoth to school... bring in some squirrels to roast when we got cold... and we had to write with un-mechanical pencils. [/quote]
Oh yeah?? well in my day we were still single celled organisms trying to find a way out of the cambrien period. I remember it like I didn't even have a nervous system....

and Happy B-day!

Happy birthday day, odd. :gyroidveryhappy:

Happy birthday Odd.<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Coffe is good..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Hell Yes! I haven't opened up my presnets but judging by the size of the package I think I got an Ipod. :gyroidveryhappy:

OddCrazyMe said:
Hell Yes! I haven't opened up my presnets but judging by the size of the package I think I got an Ipod. :gyroidveryhappy:
Sounds good so far, then!

And, Happy Birthday.

^_^

Why did you post that your birthady was tomorrow yesterday (just post about it today..............)

Anyyyyyways.......happy birthday :).

OddCrazyMe said:
so you can fill it with midi's and listen to zelda on the go..... >.>

OddCrazyMe said:

:eek:

You... You...

You trator!

:throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: iPod

Uhm.. Happy Birthday! Being 13 isn't different than being 12.. it's just now you're a year older PLUS it's an unlucky number. WOO!

Zelandonia said:
OddCrazyMe said:

You... You...

You trator!

ROFL...

Does it make it better that I got DKR DS or Avatar for the Wii?

OddCrazyMe said:
Zelandonia said:
OddCrazyMe said:

You... You...

You trator!

ROFL...

Does it make it better that I got DKR DS or Avatar for the Wii?
celebrate in irc ppl!

Back