• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(MMD) Animal Crossing Models (Newcomer: Static)

Sure! What expression do you want her to have (normal, smiling)? I still need to examine the model to see what expressions are possible but I will update you here on what's possible. I will get it done after Tom Nook, Apollo and Wolfgang :)

How about smiling like this maybe I don't know. What ever you think is best!!
th.jpg

How about smiling like this maybe I don't know. What ever you think is best!!

I will do my best. I have not tested models with textured mouths yet. Melba will be the first actually when I pick her up (which is great because I want to be able to convert all types of models with all types of mouths) but I think it should be possible. Thank you for the reply :)

Really?! That's really cool! Yeah I kinda went through a long process to get Jay with this high quality. About the animation in the video I didn't do it (someone else did) I just adjust it to work with Jay. I will put my AC future models for download so if you ever want to use them feel free :)

Thanks! Yeah, I really admire the fact you're able to rig the models and such. I tried rigging myself and well...

20OUORI.png

Didn't work out so well lol. The tutorials were very confusing for me. I really appreciate you putting up the models up for download as well. If I make a signature or animation in the future with it I'll be sure to credit you. I can't do long animations with MMD since it feels really glitched sometimes.

ayy no probs c:

(yeah it has quite a backstory but short version but i named a few game characters "sheila" after sheila charlesworth and people were like "you're #1 s?rgio godinho fan here" and it kinda stuck haha xD and me and my bf call his family's dog s?rgio(not its real name though lol) as well and that dog loves to try and woo hoo me whenever i get there so yeah naturally we had a bit fun with that)

XD That's awesome! What a funny origin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Yeah, I really admire the fact you're able to rig the models and such. I tried rigging myself and well...

Didn't work out so well lol. The tutorials were very confusing for me. I really appreciate you putting up the models up for download as well. If I make a signature or animation in the future with it I'll be sure to credit you. I can't do long animations with MMD since it feels really glitched sometimes.

I see. I'm no expert at rigging in fact I hate it because I can't do it as perfect as others can. I agree with you the tutorials about weighting are really confusing but I followed one tutorial well. That's where I learned to do rigging. I believe you can do it so I will give you the link to it. Here is the video explaining some of the parts but doesn't explain how to rig all bones so use this chart here. I think that person explains it pretty well but it is a matter of error and try because all models are different and so require different numbers. If you do have doubts about pmd, pmx or mmd let me know and I will try to help out :)

Haha yeah, I do like her music (I think she only did like two albums and some singles..really good though) but yeah it became a bad joke as well XD

@ddf probably way better than i could do though but yeah i feel you there ;3

apollo copy.jpg
So Apollo is done! Was he hard to export to mmd? YES! XD I almost went mad but I'm glad I solved that problem I will put the download link in my first post in a sec.
Here you have Apollo doing the dab hiyori. I'm so sorry the pose looks kinda of weird but he has a big head XD so this was the best I could manage. If you want a hd picture click this link. If you prefer the other picture I will upload it for you don't mind really.
apollo0 copy.jpg
Here also a funny video of him and dab!

It's so awesome that you made Apollo! He's my fave. <3 I faved the picture on DeviantArt. :)

It's so awesome that you made Apollo! He's my fave. <3 I faved the picture on DeviantArt. :)

Really?! That's awesome! I will thank you here for the fav then. Thank you! If you ever use mmd or just simply want the model he's for download on my deviantart page :)

So here is Wolfgang...sorry for the wait but I ran into some problems.
wolf0 copy.jpg
For him doing the dab with more quality. Visit this page
The link to the download is on the first post and the link to the video for him dancing to world is mine is down below
World is Mine - Wolfgang

Going to bed now. See you all tomorrow with hopefully Melba finished.

Last edited:
THIS IS EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE EVER WANTED!! i am so happy thank you so much!!!!

Awww! I'm glad you like it. I could send you the video but he's quite big since it's got good quality but if you want it I can put it on my dropbox and then send you the link.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang these are so awesome : D keep going!

Aren't they?! I love them all so much and that the work is going better than I expected. I am also so happy people are liking my work makes me want to keep on going and keep succeeding.

Awww! I'm glad you like it. I could send you the video but he's quite big since it's got good quality but if you want it I can put it on my dropbox and then send you the link.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aren't they?! I love them all so much and that the work is going better than I expected. I am also so happy people are liking my work makes me want to keep on going and keep succeeding.

for sure! and yeah i can imagine, they are made really good! nice nice and yeah i hope you continue doing them! :D

So Melba is finally done! I really like how the picture of her and the balloon came up.
melba copy.jpg
The download to the model is one the first post. I updated it. The picture with better quality is here
Hope you like it purpleunicorns!

Back