• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(MMD) Animal Crossing Models (Newcomer: Static)

Aria Nook Violet

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Lily
Timmy Christmas Doll
Father's Day Carnation
April Birthstone (Diamond)
20 Envelopes
jay0 copy.jpg

See last posts of mine for pictures of the newcomer. For download links they will be posted in here.

So I'm really excited about this. I wasted one day on trying to figure out how to get the models from the Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival to MMD but I did it. :3 I wanted to share this because it's really cute.
I am open for requests too so if you want a model let me know.

If this thread gets forgotten or worse you can always visit my deviantart page. That's where I put my models and other stuff.
http://kiatala.deviantart.com/

Here the video

Also if you're wondering why I didn't do Isabella or others that means someone else already did them :) Here are the links!

Other Models
Isabella
Male Villager
Female Villager

My models
Apollo
Jay (by me)
Marshal
Static
Melba
Pecan
Tom Nook
Wolfgang

Last edited:
Oh man this looks so neat!! I'd love to see other villagers so if you do anymore you should post them!!

Hey, haven't seen ya in a while, hope you're good :3

And lovely models you had on your page there, keep going ^^V

can we request music videos for you to put them in?? if we can, could i request wolfgang with world is mine?? or any other mv tracks youd have available? ifthat isnt possible then like the person above would i be able to get a pic of him dabbing.

So sorry everyone for not replying sooner I went to see a concert away from home so no internet no way to reply.

can u do apollo doing the dab?

Hi! I can do a picture. I searched for animations of the dab but I didn't find any sorry. I could animate but that will take a really long time since for now I'm focused on rigging the models from animal crossing (as many as I can). I will get Apollo no problem and make a picture of him doing the dab for you :) Hope that's ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man this looks so neat!! I'd love to see other villagers so if you do anymore you should post them!!

;_; Thank you so much for showing interest! I will do a lot more. Right now I am working on Tom Nook but there's more to come :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, haven't seen ya in a while, hope you're good :3

And lovely models you had on your page there, keep going ^^V

:O OMG! You're still around! Hi! I hope you're well! I haven't been around because I went on vacation plus worked on original models :p I've been busy. I'm glad to see a familiar face since most of the people I got to know here seem to be gone. Thank you for posting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we request music videos for you to put them in?? if we can, could i request wolfgang with world is mine?? or any other mv tracks youd have available? ifthat isnt possible then like the person above would i be able to get a pic of him dabbing.

Sure you can request that no problem. I found a motion (a motion is an animation people make for mmd) and that's here
Is this ok? If not you can search for a better one yourself :) Just search like this (world is mine motion dl) and see which video you prefer. The picture of the dab I can do no problem! So after I am done with Tom Nook, Apollo and Wolfgang are next! Thanks!

Heyyy good job! I use MMD Animal Crossing models for my animations. Although mine are small looped ones. I can't do anything fancy like you did in the video.

These are v cute! Could you do Melba holding onto a balloon with both hands getting carried away? That sounds awful but I feel like it would actually be really cute.

Heyyy good job! I use MMD Animal Crossing models for my animations. Although mine are small looped ones. I can't do anything fancy like you did in the video.

Really?! That's really cool! Yeah I kinda went through a long process to get Jay with this high quality. About the animation in the video I didn't do it (someone else did) I just adjust it to work with Jay. I will put my AC future models for download so if you ever want to use them feel free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are v cute! Could you do Melba holding onto a balloon with both hands getting carried away? That sounds awful but I feel like it would actually be really cute.

Sure! What expression do you want her to have (normal, smiling)? I still need to examine the model to see what expressions are possible but I will update you here on what's possible. I will get it done after Tom Nook, Apollo and Wolfgang :)

Yeah I'm still around, a bit inactive here though. And yeah nice to see you too : D Mostly been hanging around Flight Rising (which is kinda fun because everyone assume I'm from Portugal due to my username and music fan dragons lol)

Btw, let me know if you plan to stream again, those May times were real fun =D

Yeah I'm still around, a bit inactive here though. And yeah nice to see you too : D Mostly been hanging around Flight Rising (which is kinda fun because everyone assume I'm from Portugal due to my username and music fan dragons lol)

Btw, let me know if you plan to stream again, those May times were real fun =D

Haha! Same here. I am kind of inactive unless I have something I find worth posting about like animal crossing models or my art :p. Yeah I was one of the people who got fooled XD but I'm really glad you like what the country has to offer. Few people ever know about it. I would love to stream again but the models keep me busy (I love doing them) for now I won't stream but who knows about the future. I am not closing the door on that :) Thank you! It was sure nice to talk with you again after so long.

So sorry everyone for not replying sooner I went to see a concert away from home so no internet no way to reply.

Hi! I can do a picture. I searched for animations of the dab but I didn't find any sorry. I could animate but that will take a really long time since for now I'm focused on rigging the models from animal crossing (as many as I can). I will get Apollo no problem and make a picture of him doing the dab for you :) Hope that's ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

;_; Thank you so much for showing interest! I will do a lot more. Right now I am working on Tom Nook but there's more to come :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:O OMG! You're still around! Hi! I hope you're well! I haven't been around because I went on vacation plus worked on original models :p I've been busy. I'm glad to see a familiar face since most of the people I got to know here seem to be gone. Thank you for posting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure you can request that no problem. I found a motion (a motion is an animation people make for mmd) and that's here
Is this ok? If not you can search for a better one yourself :) Just search like this (world is mine motion dl) and see which video you prefer. The picture of the dab I can do no problem! So after I am done with Tom Nook, Apollo and Wolfgang are next! Thanks!

yes that one is fine! thank you so much!! im really excited omg

Yeah, I'm mostly on due to a few friends (like you) and other people I don't really talk to outside the site and now I was for the fair :3

Yeah I remember xD I wish I knew the language well enough to actually fool people lol! But yeah I love me some old 60s-70s music from there :3 And yeah it's a shame bc most people give me weird faces about my music taste.. I think I got my boyfriend to like S?rgio Godinho somewhat though :p

Ah, I understand but yeah I would def. watch in the future if I have time! and yeah same ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fans of animal crossing! Hear ye! Hear ye! Tom Nook is finally finished and I can start working on your requests! Tom Nook model is up for download too if you're interested. I will update the first page with the dl link
View attachment 183183

Here a video to see him in action

omg.. so funny xD i'll totally have that video in my next powerpoint work lol!

yes that one is fine! thank you so much!! im really excited omg

I am excited about all of this and really motivated to do your request so it should be ready soon :) I will send you a message when is ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'm mostly on due to a few friends (like you) and other people I don't really talk to outside the site and now I was for the fair :3

Yeah I remember xD I wish I knew the language well enough to actually fool people lol! But yeah I love me some old 60s-70s music from there :3 And yeah it's a shame bc most people give me weird faces about my music taste.. I think I got my boyfriend to like S?rgio Godinho somewhat though :p

Ah, I understand but yeah I would def. watch in the future if I have time! and yeah same ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg.. so funny xD i'll totally have that video in my next powerpoint work lol!

I understand you. I don't talk much outside the internet so I do my best to befriend people when I can on the internet and outside. Oh! The weird faces shouldn't happen lol your taste is unique and people should grow to like it :) To tell you the truth I don't listen to much Portuguese music because I am more of a rock fan but that doesn't mean I would give you a weird face. I would smile because that's awesome. You got a boyfriend?! Cute that you got him to like great music :) Now you two can hear it! I'm glad you liked the video XD Yeah Tom Nook has a belly!

Yeah, I can be pretty shy and quiet unless someone gets me to talk about music or movies then I can have 3 hour conversations (true story lol)!

I guess people are quite mainstream and I don't think Portuguese protest music is that common here, lol..well maybe Lu?s C?lia because "Canto do desertor" was featured in a documentary a few years ago though.. And yay glad someone knows what I'm talking about heh.. And yeah I do, I think I played quite some oldies to him lol!

And yeah that video was awesome, loving those models and dance : D

(also my username change is also a terrible bad inside joke among my bf and friends because they know my music taste lmao!)

Last edited:
Yeah, I can be pretty shy and quiet unless someone gets me to talk about music or movies then I can have 3 hour conversations (true story lol)!

I guess people are quite mainstream and I don't think Portuguese protest music is that common here, lol..well maybe Lu?s C?lia because "Canto do desertor" was featured in a documentary a few years ago though.. And yay glad someone knows what I'm talking about heh.. And yeah I do, I think I played quite some oldies to him lol!

And yeah that video was awesome, loving those models and dance : D

(also my username change is also a terrible bad inside joke among my bf and friends because they know my music taste lmao!)

:3 Glad you like them and I am always happy to hear what you have to say. Yeah I noticed your username had changed XD

ayy no probs c:

(yeah it has quite a backstory but short version but i named a few game characters "sheila" after sheila charlesworth and people were like "you're #1 s?rgio godinho fan here" and it kinda stuck haha xD and me and my bf call his family's dog s?rgio(not its real name though lol) as well and that dog loves to try and woo hoo me whenever i get there so yeah naturally we had a bit fun with that)

Last edited:
Back