• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(MMD) Animal Crossing Models (Newcomer: Static)

Ahh!!!!! I love it! Thank you so much <3

:3 I'm glad you like it. Feel free to edit it all you want. To update you all I don't know if will release a model today or if I am going to release either Marshal or Pecan later today. I have some drawings to make and a tumblr blog to run. Hope you all understand but I don't know. Maybe I can do that quick and release a model earlier. We'll see. Thanks for the support everyone!

What about the next few models??

Pecan is almost ready but I won't post her right away. Sorry about the wait but I am currently working on a Spyro model. I was getting tired of the animal crossing ones :p I just want to see if I am capable of doing such a complex model or not. After that I will go back to AC.

Couldn't find this thread for a while but I'm glad to see there's more models <3
Also I really love the Melba one like wow I really wanna get MMD now :O

lmao wolfgang singing world is mine, hilarious

XD Haha I aggree!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Couldn't find this thread for a while but I'm glad to see there's more models <3
Also I really love the Melba one like wow I really wanna get MMD now :O

Yeah. I was a bit distracted with my own models and so this thread was slowly getting down the Museum but it's up again! :) Yeah MMD is fun! When you get the time you should try it out. It's a free program so you can use it without going to piracy

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Pecan is finally here! Download on the first post
pecanf700.jpg
Marshal is the only one missing to complete your picture Captain Crazy Chicken. Don't worry I will get it done. I will also been receiving requests from deviantart so after Captain request I will move on to deviantart requests but you still can request here if you want to see a model.
spyrof copy.jpg
This is not animal crossing related but this is what I did while I was away. I 100% modeled Spyro the dragon :3 Pretty proud of myself there. If I get tired of animal crossing model I might switch between spyro and animal crossing models so I keep producing. Hope that's ok but don't worry requests will get done :) See you all later for Marshal

So I didn't expect to update this so quickly but Marshal is done. Download to his model on the first post and Captain Crazy Chicken here is your picture. You can edit and do whatever you want to it.
marshalpecan copy.jpg
Better quality you can go here

Aww Pecan looks really mad in a cute way.. lovely and awesome : D

Dang, good old Spyro ftw! I love how you made it so it looks like those old PS games <3

IDK if your still taking requests, but can you rig Walker for mmd? And if you can, can you make him and Apollo have a birthday for Took Nook? Thank you for reading!:p

Back