• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Minor Complaints

I've never seen more unnecessary hate for a game until I clicked on this thread.

This statement sums it up well:

"This time around, there's obviously this new thing called Amiibo. The development team for Animal Crossing, we just really wanted Animal Crossing Amiibos. We thought it would be cute. We thought fans would be happy. In the past, Animal Crossing has only been Animal Crossing, but we thought that with the addition of Amiibo ? how could we make an Animal Crossing game that would be fun by adding Amiibo features? What resulted was Happy Home Designer on 3DS and Amiibo Festival on the Wii U. This was a way to try different ways of playing Animal Crossing. We kept thinking, this idea might be fun, that idea might be fun. Eventually we ended up with these two different games. Amiibos are really cool figures, but beyond that, the biggest difference is the way they're linked with gameplay. It's important that there's a game to go along with Amiibo. We felt like Amiibo could benefit from an Animal Crossing twist and Animal Crossing could really benefit from Amiibo as well."- Aya Kyogoku

Good Idea

I think this game is gunna be great. It is a spin off and it looks cool and I'm excited to see all the new things to do in the game ^^

I've never seen more unnecessary hate for a game until I clicked on this thread.

I'm sorry, that was really unnecessary. I have my opinion about the game, and I do appreciate the explanations that people have give me. I'm just another human who dislikes change. But I'm tired of having my opinion slagged off in this thread to be honest haha, and I'd close the thread if I could, but for now, can people just please stop bumping it? Thanks.

Back