• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mini Rant: The 'Same-ness' of posts on Reddit, Twitter etc.

I have to ask... where exactly are you seeing these hundreds and thousands of Marshal and Raymond posts? I don't have an Instagram and I tend to stick to Japanese AC Twitter so maybe the English side is different, but I do follow the big AC subreddits, and I see way more posts here complaining about Raymond and Marshal than I see actual posts of them.

They're usually on the highlights of the Animal Crossing topic selected by Twitter, for me.
Post automatically merged:

I guess I should’ve said that my post wasn’t directly in response to you. It really wasn’t. I don’t share your complaint, but I get where you and others are coming from. I was referring to some comments I’ve seen around here—both recently and dating back to NL. Your post is reasonable to me.

Ah, sorry, I didn't realise. I wasn't around these forums in the early NL days.

Back