• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Minecraft update

Your Local Wild Child

Matty the smarting-nosed “reindeer”
Bells
Island
Evwirt
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Pumpkin Pie
Sheep Plush
Green Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Green Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pear (Fruit)
For all those interested in Minecraft (like me): the new update is going to be focused on caves! From what they showed I LOVE what’s being added-especially the axolotls and lightning rods! I’m a bit disappointed that glow squids won over the iceologer but whatcha gonna do?

It looks gorgeous

Mining in Minecraft is fun and exciting enough already, but this update will make it sooooo much better. I love how it looks!!

All the new critters are certainly going to make everything more exciting! The lightning rods are really neat too sort of aesthetic and I could imagine people making mad scientist hubs :eek:
Also, I'm happy about the bundles because it's less expensive/time than the shulkers, personally I don't visit the end very much and mainly build versus explore but this update is going to enforce me staying in the overworld A LOT more hahah

OMG and cave homes are going to have so much more variety now I just thought of that >U< AHH I'M EXCITED

Also, I'm happy about the bundles because it's less expensive/time than the shulkers, personally I don't visit the end very much and mainly build versus explore but this update is going to enforce me staying in the overworld A LOT more hahah
Oh yes, the bundles have me hyped, too! It’ll help a bunch when I do a nomadic play through lol

It looks pretty cool, especially the caves, and the Warden.
Axolotls are cute too.

I'm new to minecraft... Actually 3 day's i was playing. And found a nice area 1000 steps from spawn. And have build a structure from earth i liked it very much. Was going to replace it with proper materials but suddenly...

I spawned at a really weird place. Definitely not in my bed at my camp. I was playing on a realm i found on internet with a big Charmander at spawn and i really liked it. There was already lots of building and activity. I'm playing on Xbox-one. Just wanted to make beautiful farms at my little castle but suddenly i'm at this weird place.

Then came the owner of that realm and he did a reset? The players in this realm where very rude and told me to shut up. I only was asking where the old world was and my camp? Totally didn't understand anything of it?!

Can someone please help me understand?

I'm new to minecraft... Actually 3 day's i was playing. And found a nice area 1000 steps from spawn. And have build a structure from earth i liked it very much. Was going to replace it with proper materials but suddenly...

I spawned at a really weird place. Definitely not in my bed at my camp. I was playing on a realm i found on internet with a big Charmander at spawn and i really liked it. There was already lots of building and activity. I'm playing on Xbox-one. Just wanted to make beautiful farms at my little castle but suddenly i'm at this weird place.

Then came the owner of that realm and he did a reset? The players in this realm where very rude and told me to shut up. I only was asking where the old world was and my camp? Totally didn't understand anything of it?!

Can someone please help me understand?
The owners can do anything they want with their realm worlds, so they probably did reset it.
If you don't want to play alone I'd recommend you to go to the minecraft forums to find a server that fits what you are looking for.

Is a server the same as a realm?
Found it all very confusing.
Thank you for your advice Forgotten!

Is a server the same as a realm?
Found it all very confusing.
Thank you for your advice Forgotten!
Yes, a realm is just what Mojang calls their official cross platform hosted servers, a player purchases a "realm" And they get complete control over it.

For all those interested in Minecraft (like me): the new update is going to be focused on caves! From what they showed I LOVE what’s being added-especially the axolotls and lightning rods! I’m a bit disappointed that glow squids won over the iceologer but whatcha gonna do?
Hey! I'm sure the new update will be cool because the latest one with the graphics changes is just great. I am glad that Minecraft, unlike other games, tries to somehow update the game and make it more high-quality and interesting. But there is still a problem with personal servers, it is impossible to play with stupid toxic schoolchildren. my friends and I recently found this list on the service for finding cool servers . Honestly, it's been a long time since we played with great pleasure, we got good friendly guys on the server, as well as a responsive admin. So if you want, you can join and play with us, just write to me in PM so that we can get in touch

Last edited:
Back