• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ❀ Mie's ❀【Seasonal ▪ Crafting ▪ Garden/Clothes/Furniture ▪ DIY ▪ NM Tickets/Items】

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's no problem for me. It will free up a little space in my storage.

Hello! Could you please craft me an Ironwood dresser? I can provide materials if you let me know what the recipe calls for!

Hi! Could you craft me:
Ironwood cart
2x Ironwood chair
Ironwood table
Ironwood DIY Workbench
Ironwood cupboard

I can provide mats!
Also, can I get 3 NMT in IGB? (300K)

Hi! Could you craft me:
Ironwood cart
2x Ironwood chair
Ironwood table
Ironwood DIY Workbench
Ironwood cupboard

I can provide mats!
Also, can I get 3 NMT in IGB? (300K)

Sure! My town or yours? There's a meteor shower right now, you can make some wishes while I craft everything 🌟

How much for the angled sign post, oil barrel bathtub, wooden toolbox, and water pump DIYs.

I usually pay 12tbt or 1 nook mile per diys...

Hi! Would you trade the stack of books and tall garden rock recipes for a pink aroma pot and white simple medium mat?
Heya! Sorry I'm not looking for those items anymore, I'm updating my wishlist

Interested in the following: Bamboo wall decoration, Butter churn, Matryoshka, Pansy Table, Peach dress, Yellow-leaf pile for 6 NMT?

Ah gotcha, glad you found them! I'm still interested in buying the recipes, would 2NMT be okay?
Sending you the dodo in a minute!
Post automatically merged:

Interested in the following: Bamboo wall decoration, Butter churn, Matryoshka, Pansy Table, Peach dress, Yellow-leaf pile for 6 NMT?
I don't have the Butter Churn DIY anymore, but everything else is fine!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the wood grain mini fridge, black baggy shirt, and yellow front tie button down shirt if they're available! Can pay in tbt or nmt.

I'm interested in the wood grain mini fridge, black baggy shirt, and yellow front tie button down shirt if they're available! Can pay in tbt or nmt.
Everything available except the mini fridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back