• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Message In a Bottle "confirmed"???

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Look! I found this on the ACNH official website.

Ornate Hearts Valentine's Day Facebook Post.jpg

Awww, that would be so cute!! I wonder if they'd be side quests or new NPC related or just free items!

Maybe, though they have that other message system.

Bottle Mail was cool.

I believe I saw a bottle in the sand by the dock in a video somewhere, maybe on the AC website.

Last edited:
I think they should change the message in a bottle from random messages to treasure hunting quests. You could open it and find a full map or a piece of a map and when collected all pieces or the full map you could follow the map to the "X" and dig around to find a unique quest item or something. Or maybe you could find ancient treasure to put into the museum that are from a forgotten ancient culture :O

Last edited:
i love the message in a bottle so much. seriously, nothing made me happier than seeing one washed up on the shores of my beaches in wild world. not even a shark could make me as happy as messages in bottles. seeing as we're on an island it'll be perfect.

i hope we get lots of weird letters programmed into the game again! i also can't wait to see player made letters as well.

This is a very nice addition ! Also when I read the title I was instnatly reminded of this

I missed those bottles so much in New Leaf, so I sure hope they are confirmed for NH. After all, they fit perfectly into the island theme of the game.

I think they should change the message in a bottle from random messages to treasure hunting quests. You could open it and find a full map or a piece of a map and when collected all pieces or the full map you could follow the map to the "X" and dig around to find a unique quest item or something. Or maybe you could find ancient treasure to put into the museum that are from a forgotten ancient culture :O

Didn't they mentioned that something like Island Tours are a thing now where you can visit other desert islands and take materials and such from there? Perhaps they could connect these with treasure hunting quests which you can find in those bottles. I would love to do such treasure hunting quests, especially if you can find valuable items while doing them. I would check out my beach as often as possible just to find a new "quest in a bottle".

Back