• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Mermaid, Golden, Ice, Sweets, Cabana, and Sloppy Sets

ive added you and my gates are open :D

Last edited:
Sorry for not responding. Since the Ice Set is already taken can I have the Sweets Set for 10 TBT? I can go higher if needed. :)

Sorry for not responding. Since the Ice Set is already taken can I have the Sweets Set for 10 TBT? I can go higher if needed. :)

The Ice Set isn't taken, I have multiple. Right now I'm out of Mermaid sets, but I'll have another/more soon. I can still sell you the sweets set as well, if you want both :)

hello! id rlly love to get the sloppy set if i can! also if you still have them available, i don't need a throne, as i already got one from a villager lol, but i'd still love to get a crown~

hello! id rlly love to get the sloppy set if i can! also if you still have them available, i don't need a throne, as i already got one from a villager lol, but i'd still love to get a crown~

Right after I deliver the ice set, I can bring you the sloppy set :)

Back