Memory - A Town made to remember the times of City Folk - FINAL DAY"!

I'm willing to stay up late for a final goodbye! I don't care how early I need to wake up or what I need to do, we'll never be able to do this again, so this takes priority. HUZZAH! ...

image.jpg

I talked to Copper and Memory is not on the list of towns that are open to visit. What's up? Are you guys just waiting until 11 PM, are there too many people on right now, did you just not add me yet, or is it because I'm using a Wii U, which I heard doesn't support WiiConnect24, meaning I can't connect? Please help.

Last edited:
It was BST. Were you using a different time zone? I know it's confusing, and I'm sorry I couldn't help earlier. Maybe the thing was shut down already? Maybe he closed the gates? I don't know. Also, Wii U's do work. And after I was sent home, was there anything after that? I would of hated to have missed anything. Also, I like your nice collection of Sonic stuff you have there! And your Creeper.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?! At least I'll still have WiimmFi... What time zone were you in? At the time of me posting this, what time is it currently where you live?

Back