• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Medieval town?

Isnt-it-pretty

Bells
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ancient Candle
Hello! I posted a few months ago about starting to do a medieval themed town, which is now almost complete. At the time I didn't want to go for medieval themed villagers, but as time has progressed, I kind of like the idea of all my villagers fitting my theme. Do you have any ideas on what villagers would work well for a medieval themed town? I am also stuck on what to do with the last room in my tavern/inn. I changed my mayors house to it, because I didn't want to reset and lose all the bells I sunk into the game. Currently in my tavern/inn I have two bedrooms, a kitchen in the basement, a main area, and a stable. I have a fully upgraded room at the back that im not sure what to do with. Any ideas? Thanks!

-- Update
Okay, so for villagers I'm thinking are Kitty, purrl, Erik, Knox, Sterling, Timbra, Vic, Anicotti, Nan, and Pashmina. Because their house exteriors and interiors work for my theme. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Drago and Sterling are great choices!

I also like Angus the bull as a unique choice (Don Quixote)

I love medieval towns! Hope it goes well for you!

Hmm I'd say Lionel and Sterling. Sterling for sure, it looks like he's wearing armor ♥
It probably wouldn't hurt to get a horse or two, and maybe Olivia or Queenie? They look like they could almost be aristocrats. :)

I think your list looks great. I'm especially glad to see you considering both Knox and Sterling. They're both great villagers and will work so well in your Medieval themed town.

Back