• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Me, me, and me.

bobthegreatcat

Professional Pie Eater💜
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Salutations fellow Animal Crossing lovers! I recently joined TBT and honestly don't know exactly how it works. I've replied to a couple of posts and things, but don't know what else to do! So I figured why not maybe make some friends and maybe hang out on ACNL with y'all. I don't know how to introduce myself so I guess i'll just tell you some of my interests?
-I love DC (Well mostly the Batman universe :p)
-I love Gotham, Supernatural, and Gravity Falls.
-Video Games!
-I listen to mostly Classic Rock but I love a lot of other Genres!
Hopefully I can meet some cool peeps with the same interests as me! My town is currently a mess but i'm working on it. Well by popular demand, here's my FC:

2638-5216-1584

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree! Most people here are fairly nice, so I'm sure you won't have problems finding friends.

Hi, welcome to the forums! :) Good see another person interested in Bob on here. :lemon:

I myself was slow to Gravity Falls, wondered what the hype was about and finally decided to watch it one day. It's probably one of my favorite North American shows now, I even watched it twice.

Last edited:
Back