• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please please help me following disaster 🙏

Feenix

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Five days ago, I was in a terrible car accident, I was moving house and the SUV I was travelling in caught fire. I lost all my possessions and was left with nothing. My Switch was destroyed and my island with it. I had been working on it since the games release and as it was a hard copy, I can't access the cloud save.
I am having to start over again, if anyone could help me out with fruit, flowers, recipes... I would appreciate it so much.
I don't know anyone with a Switch 😳 I am in a new place. Thank you

I am willing to help you if there's any way that doesn't require nintendo switch online. I have oranges, coconuts and peaches on my island. If there's some way for me to send you them, I will

That's very kind of you, thank you, but I am not very good with technology and I don't know how else to do it other than online 😳

I don't either, might be able to google something up and try to get you stuff

Hey there. I have all the fruits, produce, and I have some fossils and diy recipes in my storage. Let me know if you want them. I also have some flower seeds I can give you.

i am so terribly sorry that this happened to you, i can't even begin to imagine :(

along with the person above me, i have all the fruit, crops, and materials (all types of wood, stone, iron, clay, etc) and i could absolutely craft you a set of good-quality tools to get you on your feet. i also have a lot of bells and nmts to spare. let me know whatever you need and i can absolutely get it to you asap.

again, i am so sorry about all of that happening, and i hope you are doing well otherwise. ❤️

Back