me and the 800+ nook mile tickets i spent to get raymond (mystery island villager hunting experience)

CatPerson

Bells
so i wanted to tell you how is it in hell, and to warn you.
so ive been staning Raymond even before the game came out, i saved 1200 nook mile tickets for him. i didnt want to buy him, i wanted to get him in the hardest way possible... MYSTERY ISLAND HUNTING.
ive been hunting for three days now. and let me tell you... DONT DO IT IF YOUR NOT READY.
ive been counting down all the villagers i saw since my 100 nook mile ticket, and let me tell you, the rng is complete bull****.
im 823 nook mile tickets in so far (space dandy rat is here) , so please wish me luck!

so i wanted to tell you how is it in hell, and to warn you.
so ive been staning Raymond even before the game came out, i saved 1200 nook mile tickets for him. i didnt want to buy him, i wanted to get him in the hardest way possible... MYSTERY ISLAND HUNTING.
ive been hunting for three days now. and let me tell you... DONT DO IT IF YOUR NOT READY.
ive been counting down all the villagers i saw since my 100 nook mile ticket, and let me tell you, the rng is complete bull****.
im 823 nook mile tickets in so far (space dandy rat is here) , so please wish me luck!
Bruh rng is hell, I spend 175 tickets for Judy, Found dom, cyd , and reneigh. I found so many repeats, it was annoying, I agree the rng is bullcrap

Bruh rng is hell, I spend 175 tickets for Judy, Found dom, cyd , and reneigh. I found so many repeats, it was annoying, I agree the rng is bullcrap
i found judy in about 600 nmt in. im starting to regret the hell i put myself into ;-;

Best of luck! Have a gif of Raymond dancing for good luck!

tenor.gif

I'm also doing the same thing! I've spent 100 tickets so far, and I hope to get him soon! I wish you the best! Just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone in this, lol

good luck! i'm hoping to one day, get him too, but i have 3 nmt to my name. i'll just have to be very lucky i guess. keep on trekking! he's gotta be hiding somewhere in the 1000 nook miles islands

I'd use campsite method. Unless you're going to use those 800NMT for resources, it's such a waste IMO.

Good luck!! 🤞🤞

I found 2 of my dreamies on Mystery Islands. Raymond and Fauna.

Fauna took me an eternity to find (to be honest I was looking for Coco but Fauna was on the list).

Luckily when I was on the hunt for Raymond he was 7 NMTs in on money rock Island.

nintendo's patented desire sensors working as intended, I see

(in all seriousness, wishing everyone luck on their island hopping ^o^)

I found this to be so true. The more you want anything (not just a villager) in the game, the least likely you’ll find it. The game will give it to you on some random Tuesday afternoon once you gave up on it. Lol.

oddly, i noticed i got a lot of repeats if i didn't change my outfit with the wand every like 20 island or so... probably just a coincidence, but if you notice a lot of repeat, you might wanna try that? i managed to find audie after getting tons of repeats by doing that lol

oddly, i noticed i got a lot of repeats if i didn't change my outfit with the wand every like 20 island or so... probably just a coincidence, but if you notice a lot of repeat, you might wanna try that? i managed to find audie after getting tons of repeats by doing that lol
Thanks for the tip but I already found her because while I had 5 mins to kick cyd out while tt she decided that she should show up in my camp lol

Thanks for the tip but I already found her because while I had 5 mins to kick cyd out while tt she decided that she should show up in my camp lol

haha well congrats in that case! the campsite seems to be working wonders for most people, even when they arent even using the campsite method lol. might consider doing that if i ever decide to try hunting down judy c:

Yeah, island hopping is definitely only enjoyable if you're not going for one particular villager. If you're looking for the one it's so easy to go absolutely insane

haha well congrats in that case! the campsite seems to be working wonders for most people, even when they arent even using the campsite method lol. might consider doing that if i ever decide to try hunting down judy c:
You will find the villager when you give up hope and stop looking.

I CAN GUARANTEE THAT.

need proof? I found audie while looking for Judy about 1 month ago
more proof? found Judy while tt to kick out Cyd

Back