• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mystery Island Record Keeping

It is time for me to start gathering tickets again, in anticipation of my next empty plot. I still have two more dreamies to hunt for and I shall not rest until they are hunted!

I'll probably be back here to start my record keeping again as soon as I get started again. I really appreciate all the encouragement I've received so far. This would be a lot harder without it and my record keeping to keep me sane.

See everyone again soon with the next round!

It is time for me to start gathering tickets again, in anticipation of my next empty plot. I still have two more dreamies to hunt for and I shall not rest until they are hunted!

I'll probably be back here to start my record keeping again as soon as I get started again. I really appreciate all the encouragement I've received so far. This would be a lot harder without it and my record keeping to keep me sane.

See everyone again soon with the next round!
I know other people have said this, but I have so many mystery tickets on my main, and I never island hop on it so Id love to give you some. I only use them for resources

I did it, folks. I got Ione to move out (ugh it takes forever to reset and get the right person to move out). I even got someone to adopt her, same day. That's really fortunate, because I was planning on holding her in boxes for a few days in case someone wanted her. I hate just sending villagers to the void...

But that means it's time to hunt again! It's down to Sasha and Julian, and this time I have significantly more than 57 tickets. I now have a little over 400. Which, according to one online calculator I found, is phenomenal, because it'll supposedly take 300+ tickets for a 50% chance of getting one of these fellas onto my island.

Before I start, I'd like to thank CylieDanny, themysterybidder, and Foreverfox for donating some NMT to me! It's far more than I could ever afford on my own with just TBT and IGB, and I certainly don't have the in-game miles for that either.

I probably should start with my great campsite run since getting Wolfgang. A villager isn't supposed to ask to mode out until 15 played days after the newest villager moves in, and I had THREE campers in that time! Pate, Tucker, and Papi, all three of them lazy villagers. None of them the CORRECT villager, but it's a start. It's still good, because I hear campers can't repeat until all of the ones from one personality type have appeared. Increases the odds that the next camper might be Sasha. Because of that, I'm hoping to get Julian first. Plus, I'm still behind in my efforts to catch up to the current time, so I'm playing back in March, just a few days before Julian's birthday. It'll be great to have him move in and immediately have a birthday party for him. Which means that I'm probably going to find Sasha first, just because I have a preference for the other one...

1. Amelia- My girl looks FIERCE. That red face pops and looks dramatic. Eagles are always cool. The dark stripe on her head looks like a Mohawk. I feel like she'd 100% have my back or 100% take my lunch money.

2. Monty- The monkeys are weird to me. Weirdly proportioned, weird faces, just weird. Not as weird as the goats, but I still think the cutest goat is cuter than the cutest monkey. Monty is not the cutest monkey, but he probably is the one with the sharpest hairline. Good for him.

3. OZZIE- The koala that made me dislike koalas and the reason I haven't had a lazy villager on my island in literal years. I couldn't even bring myself to say hi to him. I hope an Ozzie fan doesn't see this, I don't want to break anyone's heart, but this guy kills me.

4. Rolf- What a pretty kitty! I love crankies, and this one is a really cool looking dude. If I wasn't such a perfectionist or had more than one island, I'd probably have half my villagers be crankies.

5. Nan- Speak of the prettiest goat, and lo and behold, she appears! Need to use this strategy more for Julian. Come out Julian, ya crazy horse. I know you're out here somewhere.

6. Quillson- Right color, wrong species. Not the minty villager I had in mind. With his droopy eyes and bad hairdo, his freckles give me more of an acne vibe. He does not have the face to get away with talking to me about destiny and fate.

7. Apple- Oh no... Back when this game was first released and I had endless plots to fill on a new island, I did lots of mystery tours. This was one face that kept popping back up. Over and over. Ugh.

8. Spike. Dude's just throwing himself in my path, begging for me to take him home. How many times did he show up in the first round of hunting? This RNG isn't looking very R.

9. Hornsby- Look at this big, bright, blue rhino. Look at those big pretty eyes. So innocent. So wholesome. I never thought a rhino could seem so adorable.

10. Benjamin- What a striking individual. I definitely didn't know this guy existed, because I don't think I could forget him. His white ears and whiskers are unusual but definitely interesting! His eyebrows make him seem a little sad. He's an oddball, but something about him definitely gets my attention.

I think 10 is a good start for tonight. I'm exhausted. It's been a long day. Toddlers are loud and demanding. Send help.

I was bad. I did a few more last night but didn't have the energy to type them up. Saved them for this morning when I could finish off a stack of ten. I'm on a roll with adorable villagers today. It's nice.

11. Benedict- First time I saw him, I realized I was starving. He did it again. Maybe I wasn't hungry before, maybe he just makes me hungry...? Chicken for breakfast it is!

12. Moe- I just got punched in the face with me kries. This guy was my best friend in Wild World. I hung out with him every day. I sent him letters. He was my favorite, way back then.

13. Amelia- She's back for my lunch money.

14. Dobie- D'aww! Little old man! I could have sworn he was a lazy. Had to look it up. They changed him for some reason? Too many cranky wolf villagers, not enough senile old men. Change him back.

15. Peewee- Hey, I know this guy! I saw a meme about him literally a week ago. They were making fun of how he- Making fun of his- Uh, he just needs to wear pants...

16. Chops- Look, a pig version of Hippeux! I can see them side by side on an island, perfect neighborly rivals. Trying to show off whose polished silverware shines the brightest.

17. Azalea- My goodness, the most adorable rhino yet! Move over Hornsby, look at this flowery angel.

18. Ellie- Even cuter than Azalea! Look at those baby doll eyes! So sweet. I could give her a hug.

19. Reneigh- This is one pretty horse! I considered getting her, back when I was deciding on my uchi. Got Agnes instead. But if I ever need to change up my island, she's on the short list.

20. Norma- And an adorable pink cow thrown into the mix! I'm seeing the most adorable villagers this time. Absolutely precious. I need an island of cranky dudes and a third island of sweet pachyderms, bovines, and whatever rhinos are.

I'm on a roll today! Got a good bit more just now. I think it took me like 4 days to do 50 islands with the last round, but I think I might get there faster this time.

I haven't been complaining about Sasha and Julian enough. Gotta complain to make them get here faster. Gosh darn these two villagers! I haven't seen hide nor hair of them! How dare they avoid me like this!

21. Maelle- How do you pronounce this? Male? Mel? May-lee? I can't decide if she looks like Tiffany's coworker or if she's the Karen Tiffany is staring down.

22. Naomi- This is the anti-Norma. She looks the opposite of sweet and wholesome. Sharp haircut, stylish makeup, evil little red eyes... She'll eat Norma alive.

23. Ribbot- He's a frog. He's a robot. There's a lot to unpack here. Do you think he dreams of splashing in the water with other frogs, or is that his greatest nightmare? Do robot frogs dream of electric sheep?

24. Lionel- What a charming older gentleman. I bet he pulls lionesses half his age. I'd like more geriatric villagers, please. Dobie and Lionel aren't enough.

25. Chops- At least he's not here to steal my lunch money. He looks like he's got plenty of his own cash.

26. Tutu- Those sweet little eyes. That cute little blush. That warm smile. The warm, fuzzy sweater with a big ole heart on it. She just screams normal villager. I can't believe she's a peppy. They come in all shapes and sizes.

27. Lucky- Is this the most popular dog villager? I feel like he's the most popular dog villager. I've never had the urge to get him on my island, despite his popularity.

28. Pierce- Pretty birdie! Not as pretty as Keaton, but I like his bright colors. I feel like he'd be fun to have around.

29. Angus- MONEY ISLAND! I saw a brown bull in a fiery shirt. And I was like, cool, super beefy piece of beef. Then he turned around and I saw those eyelashes. And for a second I questioned his gender. If Sasha has taught me anything, it's that you don't assume anyone's gender, even with a species that's entirely male.

30. Norma- Yay, another duplicate. Love these. Can't complain about them or I'll get more. Love them~

31. Joey- I don't trust this guy's beady little eyes. Suspicious. Not a villager for me though I can't quite say what I dislike about him. I bet a developer is kicking themselves for not saving this name for a kangaroo villager.

32. Diva- Ah, the most dramatic of frogs! I think I saw her last time but can't remember. Too much work to check. I feel like she's like Truffles - you love her or you hate her.

33. Fang- What a good boy! Fang is such a pretty wolf. I need to learn to do eyeshadow like him. I was actually torn between him and Wolfgang when deciding on my villagers. If I'd found Fang first, I might have kept him.

I... Made it to 60.... I feel like I've been running a marathon. Phew. So many villagers. I do have to say, I've been lucky to see so many cute ones this time around. To be fair, there's tons of villagers that are completely overlooked for a handful of the most popular ones, and there's some real hidden gems in there. I keep feeling regret at only being able to have 10 at a time and being very picky with who I'm adopting during this hunt.

34. Bonbon- Another money island already! Sweet! I think Bonbon needs to lay off the coffee. Peppies are hyper to begin with, but this bunny has some serious crazy eyes. With her little intro dialogue involving shouting, I imagine her practically vibrating in the midst of a caffeine overload.

35. Avery- Hey, this is my cousin's name! He's got some funky patterns on him that are pretty cool. He's not bright and colorful like Keaton or Pierce, but he's much more interesting than Amelia and the bald eagle what's-his-name. I dig him.

36. Victoria- Poor thing, with the race mask stuck on her face. It must be so uncomfortable to wear all day, and I'm sure it clashes with everything. That last part is particularly important to me, as I like to dress my villagers. She'd be so hard to dress.

37. Eunice- I think this is the most generic village I've ever seen. Plain, basic colors. Nothing interesting, nothing memorable. The only thing that stands out is her little Superman curl on her forehead. I'm sure someone with a great aunt Eunice might enjoy having her namesake on their island.

38. Sherb- I forgot this guy existed! Whis is shocking, because he was really popular when this game came out and my brother currently has him on his island! He's cute. I think he might rival Nan for cutest goat.

39. Zoe- Super pretty anteater! I love her coloring. So interesting and really stands out. High tier villager in my eyes.

40. Graham- Nope. Nuh-uh. Not for me.

41. Broffina- What an unfortunate name, and not a very pleasant looking chicken to go with it. I wouldn't really want her on my island. She's not awful, I've seen much worse, but I wouldn't be happy with her.

42. Ava- Better chicken than Broffina, that's for sure. I have a relative with this name too! She's married to my cousin Avery's brother. I'm getting a whole family reunion on here.

43. Gigi- Oh no. How did there end up being two dramatically weird purple frog ladies!? This one looks awful, Diva is significantly superior of the two. That blonde hair is terrible...

44. Chabwick- His catchphrase is "blargh" which I found absolutely hilarious. Love that. I'm not a big penguin person and honestly forget they exist. I keep wanting to call him Chadwick. Does anyone know what happens to his headphones if you give him a hat?

45. Filbert- What a cute little squirrel!!! I think it's crazy that I don't have a squirrel on my island. I tell myself that I prefer squirrels over rabbits as a species in general, but somehow I have three rabbits and I'm looking for a fourth.

46. Wendy- I remember this one! Cute but ruined it by being peppy.

47. Becky- Oh. My. God. Becky, look at her bu- Let's leave it at that.

48. Pashmina- I really want to like her, but goats are just too weird to me. I do like that uer blue horns kinda look like a big blue bow behind her head.

49. Nana- Pink monkey! Okay, that's actually kinda cute. It suits her.

50. Tammy- Most makeup laden villagers I automatically assume are snooty, with the occasional peppy sprinkled in. I like seeing sisterly villagers with makeup, like her and Diva.

51. Jitters- This guy has seen some things... He's staring into my soul... More terrifying to look at than Lucky, by far.

52. Zoe- If I'm going to be seeing duplicates, might as well be ones I don't mind looking at, right? Again, very appealing color scheme.

53. Naomi- Return of the evil cow! Ahhh!

54. Marina- I had her on my island for a while when this game first came out! That was when I realized octopus villagers were creepy and not for me.

55. Flo- This penguin looks so done. Whatever is going on, she's over it. Not very interesting appearance though, a mediocre villager of a mediocre species. Sorry girl.

56. Louie- dONKEY KONG!??!? I didn't know we had a Donkey Kong villager! That's pretty good! I'll have to see if there's other villagers like him. Like Mario themed villagers and whatnot.

57. Stu- I saw blue through the trees and got excited. A blue leg sticking out from behind a tree trunk. Alas, it was not my beloved Julian- I mean, it has better not have been Julian! What a lame horse. Who needs him.

58. Simon- Meh. Another monkey. The red is interesting, but not interesting enough for me to like him.

59. Lionel- Welcome back, good sir. Idk have to say, on second glance, your excessively cheerful face and upward staring eyes are a bit creepy.

60. ???- Guys, I don't know what happened here. I did do a 60th island, but I was in a rush, forgot to write down the name of whoever was there, and completely forgot anything and everything about them. I can't even remember what species they were. Nothing.

I'm making some serious progress. Destroying these tickets at a rapid pace. I'd rather be sipping Mai Tais on the beach with Julian, but I'm on my way there. (Am I allowed to reference alcohol on this forum? I haven't seen anything about that but I don't wanna get in trouble.)

61. Boomer- One of the few penguins I recognize by sight. It's weird, because I had him for a short time in either New Leaf or Wild World, and I can't remember which. Penguins just don't stick, I guess. Not my favorite penguin, sadly.

62. Del- Dude, this guy looks sick. In, like, a good way, not a sad villager needing medicine way. A robo gator. Very nice, 5 stars.

63. Poppy- What an adorable little bean! I know Poppy. Everyone knows Poppy. She's the queen of the cottagecore islands. Strangely appealing, if a little plain.

64. Audie- I had this popstar for a very long time! She was a lot of fun, but I had too many peppies and one had to go. Would be more fun if mystery island villagers remembered living with you.

65. Zoe- Three times now? Am I being punked?

66. Tutu- Still kinda cute. Still kinda don't want her. Moving on.

67. Canberra- Another money island already. And since I haven't specified, all three of these have been the money rock islands, not the trees, so I'm making serious bank. Isn't this supposed to be a 2% rarity island? Can I get those odds to help with Julian and Sasha? (I don't want to talk about Canberra.)

68. Whitney- How lovely! The wolves are just so nice, and Whitney is an absolutely gorgeous one. Simply stunning.

69. Chadder- Funny name. Cheese themed mouse is great. There should be more food themed villagers in general. Don't care for his overall design, but I like to spirit. The food spirit.

70. Rod- I've never seen this guy before, but something about him is bugging me. Not in an unpleasant way, it's just that he reminds me of someone else. Another anime/cartoon character? Not sure.

71. Rory- A rather unpleasant lion. No one likes gingers. Just kidding. His facial hair, curly bangs, and protuberant eyes make me think of one of those Chinese lion dog statues. But less cool.

72. Marina- bloop bloop

73. Lucha- Does anyone remember the show Mucha Lucha? Because thinking of that makes me want this guy. Plus, I wanna see him fight stinky. Who's the better wrestler.

74. Marcie- I SUDDENLY REMEMBER NUMBER 60!!! It was Sylvia, another kangaroo. Thanks for reminding me, Marcie! Of the two, I think I prefer... Mathilda lol

75. Claudia- My mother in law's name. Girly and stylishly dressed, it suits her well. Not for me though. I do like bright colored villagers, though the darker ones appeal to me more for some reason, but I am getting a bit tired of frilly pink ones, like Marina, Tutu, Marcie, etc.

76. Bob- I am not, however, getting tired of purple! Will always love purple. I like this guy a lot. What a great facial expression he's got going on. So much character and full of life, he's more than just a pretty face.

77. Tutu- Hoo boy. Another triplicate. I took a few minutes here to look up why I'm getting so many repeats, and found a way to reset my cache on my switch. Apparently all these cookies are clogging up my RNG. We'll have to see how well this works, can't exactly make things any worse.

3. OZZIE- The koala that made me dislike koalas and the reason I haven't had a lazy villager on my island in literal years. I couldn't even bring myself to say hi to him. I hope an Ozzie fan doesn't see this, I don't want to break anyone's heart, but this guy kills me.
Glad someone else feels this way about Ozzie. I'm not a fan of koalas to begin with but him? I just can't.

Good luck on the rest of your hunt! ♡

Wait, resetting cache changes who you run into?
Everything I've seen online says yes. I figure I won't be sure until I get through about 20-30 islands and see if I'm not getting duplicates or if my duplicates have at least changed. But fingers crossed that I'm done seeing Canberra for a while.

I'm nearly to 100, which is cool. I hope I'm done before I hit 200. Actually best case scenario would be finishing before I even get to 100, but I won't get my hopes up too high for that.

So far, my duplicates arent going wild. Anyone I've found that I've already seen previously is well over 50 islands apart or even from my last hunt, but I haven't even hit 20 islands yet since resetting my cache, so I'll hold my judgement a little longer. So far though, it's looking like it might have helped.

78. Keaton- Pretty Birdy is back! Haven't seen him since I was hunting for Wolfgang. Um, hard to tell how this reset is going, but it's been a while, so this could just be pure luck instead of a frustrating duplicate. I'll have to check a few more islands to see how my repeats are looking

79. Pierce- Wow, the other pretty birdy. What are the odds of seeing them back to back?

80. Freckles- Walking the line between cute and derpy. Definitely wears her freckles better than Quillson. She's not over the top with pink and frills, so I think I like her. A refreshing pink.

81. Big Top- I've always liked these guys. The superhero team! Him, Kid Cat, Rocket, and... The one I can never remember. I feel like they aren't quite as good on their own. If you have one, you've got to have them all.

82. Hans- We have a yeti?? That's just as surprising and exciting as the mammoth! I wouldn't want him, as I'm not a big fan of the winter months. Rain looks better than snow and the plants always look so sad. We definitely need more cryptids and ancient animal throwbacks.

83. Elise- Oh my god, she looks like my high school french teacher. I'm so uncomfortable looking at her. I need to leave this island fast.

84. Cole- Wow, I love the contrast of his pale blue eyes and white teeth with his pitch black fur! I feel like this is the anti-Ruby, both of them with their big staring eyes. I bet seeing them on an island side by side would be amazing. I think I prefer Cole over Ruby. Surprised I haven't seen him on the forums more, he looks like he should be popular.

85. Kid Cat- Eyyy, Big Top's buddy! I feel like if any of the hero group could be on an island alone, he'd probably be the best for it. Their fearless leader just screams fun.

86. Ken- What a gorgeous chicKEN. Haha, I'm so funny. I like his blue trimmed feathers, makes him look very glossy. I want a chicken on my island, but I don't want to rearrange anything...

87. Tabby- Whoa. I saw her from the back at first. Orange stripey cat, thinking of Garfield, then I tap her on the shoulder and she turns around... What a face she's got. She actually reminds me of the cat bus in My Neighbor Totoro, so she gets a point for that, but I think that's all this poor thing has going for her.

88. Flora- Oh god my eyes. More pink! This one is kinda cool though. Flamingos are pink in the real world, so she gets a pass. I do think it's pretty cool how the ostrich villagers are so varied. You've got flamingos, cranes, phoenixes, peacocks- more bird varieties than actual ostriches! I want to see one that looks like a Canadian goose.

89. Apple- Sixth time seeing Apple since the game came out. Pass.

90. Klaus- Wow, this guy is interesting. I like his whole Roman/Greek thing he's got going on. This is the kind of villager you build and entire area of you island for, and let him play his role. Not for me, but I can see some people having lots of fun with him.

91. Monty- Back to the okay-ish monkey! I scrolled back to see how far I've gotten since I last saw him, and he's from ticket #2. So it's been almost 90 tickets. I won't count that as an annoying duplicate, I'll accept it as pure RNG since my cache reset.

Made it... to 100.... Please, let it end... Haha, just kidding. I'm not worn out or brain dead yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. Just gotta keep motivated. I still feel a jolt of excitement now and then, anticipating seeing one of the villagers I want. As long as I have hope and tickets, I can keep going!

92. Bertha- I had her in New Leaf! One of my earliest villagers. I would have liked her more if she hadn't plopped her house down directly next to mine when moving in and destroyed my purple rose garden. We've got beef.

93. Apollo- The most generic of the eagles. Nothing really stands out. No striking features or expressions. Nice of you're an American and feeling patriotic, but otherwise, meh. Much better birds available.

94. Flurry- Cute. She has nice eyebrows. I'm guessing she has a snow theme going on like Hans. I do like hamsters more than mice, so that's a plus.

95. Rod- That strange mouse is back. Last time I saw him was before the reset, so hard to say if he's a true duplicate or not. I hope not.

96. Hamphrey- I had this guy on my island pretty early on. Crankies are my favorite, but this one didn't appeal to me. Didn't work out.

97. Ike- I find this guy incredibly appealing. He looks so grumpy and wonderful. Interesting face markings. Natural animal colors, but enough going on that he doesn't seem plain. Bears are underrated.

98. Bertha- Interesting. I wasn't sure if the reset would help prevent duplicates temporarily or just change who shows up more often. Guess I know which one now. I can handle seeing Bertha now and then for a bit. Better than Canberra.

99. Ace- Nice bluebird looking guy. He looks very chill with those little eyes and rosy cheeks. Nice coloring. Snazzy kung fu shirt. A little basic, but in no way unpleasant.

100. Alice- Wow, a cute koala! I like her bangs and hair clips. And she pulls off the freckles nicely. With her baby blues, she is the image of wife eyed innocence. Still don't know what it is I like about villagers with bangs/hair. I guess it's just extra personality shining through.

I do have to say, I am glad that 100 was a villager I didn't mind looking at. Still kinda wanna just be done, but in glad I wasn't staring at, say, Barold at such a major milestone.

101. Azalea- My kid won't sleep, so I got exactly one island in this morning. Yay for changing sleep schedules. Luckily(?) it's a villager I already had so I don't have to think too hard about my feelings for her. Azalea is still lovely and I quite enjoy her design. Best rhino gal.

I do have to say, typing up three digit numbers kinda sucks. More awkward than plain old two digits. I've slowed down significantly since yesterday. I hope I can get a few more in before I go to bed.

102. Rhonda- Aaand my least favorite rhino. That I know of so far. How many rhinos are there? Her name is amusing at least, reminds me of some Harry Potter meme I saw not too long ago.

103. Biff- He's wearing the same shirt as Spike and the color scheme isn't too far, I guess. He's like the jock hippo version of Spike. I definitely prefer the rhino, but I do like Biff's angry eyebrows and striped tail.

104. Bella- Yuck. Not for me. She's rather unpleasant looking, and to make it worse, she looks like the girlfriend of one of my old roommates in college. I hated that girl.

105. Roscoe- Ah, my beloved Roscoe! Just as amazing as Rodeo! So evil looking, so cool. Dark colored villagers are great, but red eyes just tops it off.

106. Cashmere- Alas, the misfortune faced sheep that should be a goat. Those droopy, tired eyes. The greenish complexion and strained grimace that give the impression that she's about to be sick. She'd provide wool for an excellent sweater at least.

107. Violet- She's not an attractive gal- gorillas being too big and lumpy to be popular in a world that has Poppy and Marshal- but I like the way she owns it. She doesn't try to cover her flaws with makeup, but adds a bit of sparkle to her life with all that jewelry. She really stands out. Vibrant and glittery.

108. Patty- She looks like a recolored Norma. Their features are almost the same, just pink and brown. I do like how her lashes are a light color to contrast with her desk brown fur. Her most interesting feature, and better than having regular dark lashes blending in.

109. Sterling- Dude, a knight! This guy's awesome! I already have a jock and Genji is a permanent staple to my island, but if I ever need a second jock, I think he'd look lovely living near Elvis. A king and his knight. Is there a princess villager? A queen?

110. Raymond- I can hear a dozen people in the forums screaming with jealousy. This guy was insanely popular and tons of people cleared their ABDs to get him. I do really like his two tones eyes and would love to see that feature in a couple more villagers. To me, he's a pretty cool cat and nice looking, it I've never really wanted him for myself.

I had a terrible headache last night, so I didn't do as much hunting as I wanted, and I didn't write up my little report on everyone found either. I was just going to do ten villagers, but number 120 was someone I despised so I couldn't leave it there and did five more. Totally worth the extra progress, despite feeling like death.

I have to say, things do feel a bit more random than before I did my reset. I am getting duplicates still, but not as bad as before, and some are so far apart that it could still be random chance. If I add up the tickets I used for Wolfgang too, it puts me at 175 so far. There's 400+ villagers, but the further I go, the more repeats I'm going to get, no way around it.

111. Cobb- Money rocks again! I had this guy in New Leaf too. He scared me. His creepy mad scientist house and his zombious complexion. Do like the bandages on the back of the head. Thought that was a nice touch. Made me think of Doc Brown hitting his head in Back to the Future.

112. Rodney- Ridiculously ugly. I'd have to say that I can't think of a villager uglier than him. Barold is better. Katt is better. Maybe Moose is on his level.

113. Stu- I've seen him before and already forgotten what I've said about him. I do think he looks nice though. If I let my plot randomly fill in and got him, I wouldn't be upset.

114. Cephalobot- I'm not a fan of the octopi, but I do like this guy. He's a robot and I like the robots. This is my brother's number one dreamie, so I need to take screenshots and make him feel bad.

115. Fauna- Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps this is the cottagecore queen. I love the deer villagers, probably one of the best species in my eyes. Not a single one that disappoints. Even Fauna, whose plain features might seem dull on a cat or bunny, seem incredibly sweet and delicate on a deer.

116. Merengue- Yummy, a food villager! I think she has a really interesting design, more than most food based villagers. That strawberry nose was a brilliant decision.

117. Astrid- I feel like she's meant to be a clown, but her face makeup gives me 80s vibes. She just needs the crazy hair to go with it.

118. Greta- Ya know, I don't like most of the mice, but I do like this one. She's not a popular one and I feel like plenty of people don't like her, but I do.

119. Rolf- My big cranky tiger is back! Still like this guy. Tigers are awesome.

120. Apple- I'll never be able to escape her. Never. I'm terrified of letting a plot be filled in randomly because it'll be her. I know it.

121. Broffina- Still not a fan of her design. Bleh. Her coloring isn't bad though.

122. Roscoe- This guy is back! Exciting to see him again. I found him on a money rock island, which is a good place to be. There was a tarantula on the inner island where the rocks are, and if got me when I hopped over, which sucks.

123. Truffles- The best pig to hate has returned! Go away, Truffles! Yah!

124. Rio- An... interesting bird. I like the ostriches a lot, but this one is odd. She looks like a small child was allowed to decide how to color her in. The star on her face seems weirdly out of place instead of being an interesting piece to add to her unique character.

125. Marshall- Ohhh my god. I love Marshall. I know that's very basic of me, and he's a stereotypical favorite, but he's just really freaking adorable. I had a hard time pulling myself away from this island without him. If I go another hundred tickets or so without finding Julian or Sasha.... And he appears again.... I might juuuust....

Back