• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mayor Amy's Art Dump 2.0 || Commissions: Closed | Trades: Closed | Requests: Open ||

Here's a request I did for someone on Toyhouse.

kawaii_by_sweet_misery788-dc4yw4l.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!! I'd love if you could draw my OC Kiana : https://i.imgur.com/BwmLo8F.jpg
(I have notes on the side for your reference)

She appears in a fanfiction I'm writing on Wattpad. I'd like to show your artwork at the end of the book, so what social medias would you like to shout out? :)

Thank you so much for considering!

edit: I can only dislike posts for some reason :(

Last edited:
Hi!! I'd love if you could draw my OC Kiana : https://i.imgur.com/BwmLo8F.jpg
(I have notes on the side for your reference)

She appears in a fanfiction I'm writing on Wattpad. I'd like to show your artwork at the end of the book, so what social medias would you like to shout out? :)

Thank you so much for considering!

edit: I can only dislike posts for some reason :(

Thanks for your request! c: Don't worry, your "like" worked on my post!

It's March Break for me this week, so I finally have time to finish some more requests.

@pinkcotton

lulu_by_sweet_misery788-dc5rzzx.png

It's March Break for me this week, so I finally have time to finish some more requests.

@pinkcotton

lulu_by_sweet_misery788-dc5rzzx.png

Wow, this is impressive omg!!! She's soooo cute it's insane!!! I love all the different art you do- I stalked your insta but I don't have one atm I only use tumblr but I will start keeping up with you <3
All y'all talented people on the forums make me wanna start drawing again. I read about how your sister draws; my sister is amazing at drawing so I always just assumed it would be "her thing" but now I really want to try again.

If you are still taking requests I would love for you to draw my sad firefly spirit girl.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e058b7b4374080af97ab02ad45b01556/tumblr_p61m5h5Ymi1qfypgao1_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa94de003242166e25db67bc63903aa3/tumblr_p61koxiZII1qfypgao1_1280.png

I don't have too many references (yet) so if you wanna just use your wonderful creative intuition xD I like her to have a sad expression & her hair is longer and crazier than in these refs and you can also make her dress black instead of dark purple if possible. I can totally give you details about her backstory etc., if you'd like <3 I like to write so I'm writing a short story about her right now <3

Thank you so much for reading and considering me!!

Last edited:
Wow, this is impressive omg!!! She's soooo cute it's insane!!! I love all the different art you do- I stalked your insta but I don't have one atm I only use tumblr but I will start keeping up with you <3
All y'all talented people on the forums make me wanna start drawing again. I read about how your sister draws; my sister is amazing at drawing so I always just assumed it would be "her thing" but now I really want to try again.

If you are still taking requests I would love for you to draw my sad firefly spirit girl.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e058b7b4374080af97ab02ad45b01556/tumblr_p61m5h5Ymi1qfypgao1_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa94de003242166e25db67bc63903aa3/tumblr_p61koxiZII1qfypgao1_1280.png

I don't have too many references (yet) so if you wanna just use your wonderful creative intuition xD I like her to have a sad expression & her hair is longer and crazier than in these refs and you can also make her dress black instead of dark purple if possible. I can totally give you details about her backstory etc., if you'd like <3 I like to write so I'm writing a short story about her right now <3

Thank you so much for reading and considering me!!

Thanks so much for your request and nice comments! c: You should totally consider giving art another try!!!

Thanks so much for your request and nice comments! c: You should totally consider giving art another try!!!

Awh, thank you so much~! I'm actually working on a painting of Ruby and my mayor on a bridge during a rainstorm hahah it's fun but it does like like a child painted it xD but I'm totally okay with that!
Thank you again for replying <3

Awh, thank you so much~! I'm actually working on a painting of Ruby and my mayor on a bridge during a rainstorm hahah it's fun but it does like like a child painted it xD but I'm totally okay with that!
Thank you again for replying <3

No problem! I hope you'll start your own art thread and post your painting when you're done! I'd love to see it! c:

More experimenting with chibis. This time I drew one of my own babs.

CDxCdqUh.jpg

OMGGG sorry I am blowing you up with a buncha likes :'o I'm looking through all your completed art and I just can't even get over it. You're so inspiring!!! I especially love this character of yours. I totally appreciate the extremely long hair, you went for it and it totally paid off- she's stunning. Long hair is the besstttt all of my characters have some form of long/big hair xD

Thank you for sharing your art!!

OMGGG sorry I am blowing you up with a buncha likes :'o I'm looking through all your completed art and I just can't even get over it. You're so inspiring!!! I especially love this character of yours. I totally appreciate the extremely long hair, you went for it and it totally paid off- she's stunning. Long hair is the besstttt all of my characters have some form of long/big hair xD

Thank you for sharing your art!!

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! ;u; I'm so glad you find my art to be inspiring. c: I had a lot of fun drawing that crazy long hair, lol. I hope to draw something like that again soon. c:

Here's my entry for a contest on Instagram.

strawberry_milk_by_sweet_misery788-dc7du44.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my entry for a contest on Instagram.

strawberry_milk_by_sweet_misery788-dc7du44.jpg

Woweee so cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE her long hair and the bunnies on her collar and socks are so precious. I have such a soft spot for rabbits I swear! I think this is amazing work, ty for sharing!! I hope you win <3

Woweee so cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE her long hair and the bunnies on her collar and socks are so precious. I have such a soft spot for rabbits I swear! I think this is amazing work, ty for sharing!! I hope you win <3

Aw, thank you again for your kind words. <3 You are so sweet. <3 I had a lot of fun drawing this character, so even if I don't win I won't be too upset. ^_^

Here's a commission I did for someone on Instagram.

sleepyhead_by_sweet_misery788-dcash6o.png

Last edited:
Back