Mayor Amy's Art Dump 2.0 || Commissions: Closed | Trades: Closed | Requests: Open ||

Here's a request I did for someone on Toyhouse.

kawaii_by_sweet_misery788-dc4yw4l.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!! I'd love if you could draw my OC Kiana : https://i.imgur.com/BwmLo8F.jpg
(I have notes on the side for your reference)

She appears in a fanfiction I'm writing on Wattpad. I'd like to show your artwork at the end of the book, so what social medias would you like to shout out? :)

Thank you so much for considering!

edit: I can only dislike posts for some reason :(

Last edited:
Hi!! I'd love if you could draw my OC Kiana : https://i.imgur.com/BwmLo8F.jpg
(I have notes on the side for your reference)

She appears in a fanfiction I'm writing on Wattpad. I'd like to show your artwork at the end of the book, so what social medias would you like to shout out? :)

Thank you so much for considering!

edit: I can only dislike posts for some reason :(

Thanks for your request! c: Don't worry, your "like" worked on my post!

It's March Break for me this week, so I finally have time to finish some more requests.

@pinkcotton

lulu_by_sweet_misery788-dc5rzzx.png

It's March Break for me this week, so I finally have time to finish some more requests.

@pinkcotton

lulu_by_sweet_misery788-dc5rzzx.png

Wow, this is impressive omg!!! She's soooo cute it's insane!!! I love all the different art you do- I stalked your insta but I don't have one atm I only use tumblr but I will start keeping up with you <3
All y'all talented people on the forums make me wanna start drawing again. I read about how your sister draws; my sister is amazing at drawing so I always just assumed it would be "her thing" but now I really want to try again.

If you are still taking requests I would love for you to draw my sad firefly spirit girl.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e058b7b4374080af97ab02ad45b01556/tumblr_p61m5h5Ymi1qfypgao1_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa94de003242166e25db67bc63903aa3/tumblr_p61koxiZII1qfypgao1_1280.png

I don't have too many references (yet) so if you wanna just use your wonderful creative intuition xD I like her to have a sad expression & her hair is longer and crazier than in these refs and you can also make her dress black instead of dark purple if possible. I can totally give you details about her backstory etc., if you'd like <3 I like to write so I'm writing a short story about her right now <3

Thank you so much for reading and considering me!!

Last edited:
Wow, this is impressive omg!!! She's soooo cute it's insane!!! I love all the different art you do- I stalked your insta but I don't have one atm I only use tumblr but I will start keeping up with you <3
All y'all talented people on the forums make me wanna start drawing again. I read about how your sister draws; my sister is amazing at drawing so I always just assumed it would be "her thing" but now I really want to try again.

If you are still taking requests I would love for you to draw my sad firefly spirit girl.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e058b7b4374080af97ab02ad45b01556/tumblr_p61m5h5Ymi1qfypgao1_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa94de003242166e25db67bc63903aa3/tumblr_p61koxiZII1qfypgao1_1280.png

I don't have too many references (yet) so if you wanna just use your wonderful creative intuition xD I like her to have a sad expression & her hair is longer and crazier than in these refs and you can also make her dress black instead of dark purple if possible. I can totally give you details about her backstory etc., if you'd like <3 I like to write so I'm writing a short story about her right now <3

Thank you so much for reading and considering me!!

Thanks so much for your request and nice comments! c: You should totally consider giving art another try!!!

Thanks so much for your request and nice comments! c: You should totally consider giving art another try!!!

Awh, thank you so much~! I'm actually working on a painting of Ruby and my mayor on a bridge during a rainstorm hahah it's fun but it does like like a child painted it xD but I'm totally okay with that!
Thank you again for replying <3

Awh, thank you so much~! I'm actually working on a painting of Ruby and my mayor on a bridge during a rainstorm hahah it's fun but it does like like a child painted it xD but I'm totally okay with that!
Thank you again for replying <3

No problem! I hope you'll start your own art thread and post your painting when you're done! I'd love to see it! c:

More experimenting with chibis. This time I drew one of my own babs.

CDxCdqUh.jpg

OMGGG sorry I am blowing you up with a buncha likes :'o I'm looking through all your completed art and I just can't even get over it. You're so inspiring!!! I especially love this character of yours. I totally appreciate the extremely long hair, you went for it and it totally paid off- she's stunning. Long hair is the besstttt all of my characters have some form of long/big hair xD

Thank you for sharing your art!!

OMGGG sorry I am blowing you up with a buncha likes :'o I'm looking through all your completed art and I just can't even get over it. You're so inspiring!!! I especially love this character of yours. I totally appreciate the extremely long hair, you went for it and it totally paid off- she's stunning. Long hair is the besstttt all of my characters have some form of long/big hair xD

Thank you for sharing your art!!

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! ;u; I'm so glad you find my art to be inspiring. c: I had a lot of fun drawing that crazy long hair, lol. I hope to draw something like that again soon. c:

Here's my entry for a contest on Instagram.

strawberry_milk_by_sweet_misery788-dc7du44.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my entry for a contest on Instagram.

strawberry_milk_by_sweet_misery788-dc7du44.jpg

Woweee so cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE her long hair and the bunnies on her collar and socks are so precious. I have such a soft spot for rabbits I swear! I think this is amazing work, ty for sharing!! I hope you win <3

Woweee so cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE her long hair and the bunnies on her collar and socks are so precious. I have such a soft spot for rabbits I swear! I think this is amazing work, ty for sharing!! I hope you win <3

Aw, thank you again for your kind words. <3 You are so sweet. <3 I had a lot of fun drawing this character, so even if I don't win I won't be too upset. ^_^

Here's a commission I did for someone on Instagram.

sleepyhead_by_sweet_misery788-dcash6o.png

Last edited:
Back