• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Maybe the Main Street DOES NOT ONLY have 2 flooors

Mijumaru

Bells
In the game play, the street only have one floor in the beginning and we can see the downstairs is a forest. Later, there is a stair that goes to the 2nd floor. Is it possible that there is a 3rd floor?

I think this time the town is actually this street, the place where the villagers live is outside of the town.

Also, I think the place where the villagers live is a parallel space, more than one villager can choose the same place to build their house. Therefore, we can have all the villages in the town. And this is the main reason why we cannot walk freely in where they live.

I am getting excited!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems there is no free map, and main street acts as a 'hub.' Seeing as you drive to all of the villagers houses, I also think you just tap a random spot on the map to build a house, and the terrain is randomly generated, as we could kind of see in the Treehouse footage.

I don't know if it'd be possible to have all the villagers in your town, considering that there will already be 100 cards in the first wave. It'd take a lot of storage space...

I agree with the idea that villagers can live in the same plots of land, as since you can't walk around the village shown by the map, it only acts as a way of picking the background for you villager's house. So instead of having a big list of possible outdoor looks, they show if off with a nice map. I don't think the map spaces are randomly generated, but rather the map is just super big. Also I'm sure there's a limit to how many villagers you can have houses for, but I assume you can still use the amiibo cards to get any villager to visit that house.

Back