• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

★ Maybe Senpai will notice me now that I've made an introduction thread...

amours

Bells
I am awful at introductions, so please hang in with me as I attempt to seem cool!

My name's Jasmine, and I saw a few posts about this website on Tumblr and I decided to check it out. I'm a huge fan of forums (in comparison micro-blogging falls by the wayside) and the people here seem a bit more mature than on other Animal Crossing websites that I hail from. I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World and it has influenced my life a lot, so that's really awesome.

I guess I should introduce some things about me. I'm seventeen years old, and I love learning languages! I'm in my first year of college as well as my last year of high school simultaneously, and I love it. I'm planning to major in linguistics and minor in Japanese, and teach English in Japan. My ultimate goal is to be a translator for the UN in one of their high-demand languages such as Arabic, but the chances of that happening are relatively small. I do know that I want to retreat from the USA before our debt grows too large and Social Security becomes either too large of a demand or disappears altogether.

While learning to speak Japanese, I purchased the Japanese edition of New Leaf; it's a lot of fun and the cultural differences are so interesting. I also have an English AC 3DS XL but I primarily use that one for villager cycling and growing hybrids for new friends.

I think that's enough for now! Hopefully I can get to know you all better!

Welcome to the fourms, I hope you have a smashing time around here c:

Other languages huh? Wish I had the motive to try to learn another language :c

Wow, your interest in languages is awesome! I hope you get to move to where you want to one day! :)

Welcome to the forums :)

I just joined too, but I wanted to say welcome, and I laughed so hard at your thread title! I saw the "Notice me Senpai!" jokes all over tumblr, following fencer-x and various scanlations. Good luck with your language studies!

Your title sounds like this Otome game I know and I just saw a AC:NL post relating to senpai and the kohai lol XD
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to da site!!!! I'm on tumblr a lot so it's cool to hear you found it there!!

Back