• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

★ Maybe Senpai will notice me now that I've made an introduction thread...

amours

Bells
I am awful at introductions, so please hang in with me as I attempt to seem cool!

My name's Jasmine, and I saw a few posts about this website on Tumblr and I decided to check it out. I'm a huge fan of forums (in comparison micro-blogging falls by the wayside) and the people here seem a bit more mature than on other Animal Crossing websites that I hail from. I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World and it has influenced my life a lot, so that's really awesome.

I guess I should introduce some things about me. I'm seventeen years old, and I love learning languages! I'm in my first year of college as well as my last year of high school simultaneously, and I love it. I'm planning to major in linguistics and minor in Japanese, and teach English in Japan. My ultimate goal is to be a translator for the UN in one of their high-demand languages such as Arabic, but the chances of that happening are relatively small. I do know that I want to retreat from the USA before our debt grows too large and Social Security becomes either too large of a demand or disappears altogether.

While learning to speak Japanese, I purchased the Japanese edition of New Leaf; it's a lot of fun and the cultural differences are so interesting. I also have an English AC 3DS XL but I primarily use that one for villager cycling and growing hybrids for new friends.

I think that's enough for now! Hopefully I can get to know you all better!

Welcome to the fourms, I hope you have a smashing time around here c:

Other languages huh? Wish I had the motive to try to learn another language :c

Wow, your interest in languages is awesome! I hope you get to move to where you want to one day! :)

Welcome to the forums :)

I just joined too, but I wanted to say welcome, and I laughed so hard at your thread title! I saw the "Notice me Senpai!" jokes all over tumblr, following fencer-x and various scanlations. Good luck with your language studies!

Your title sounds like this Otome game I know and I just saw a AC:NL post relating to senpai and the kohai lol XD
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to da site!!!! I'm on tumblr a lot so it's cool to hear you found it there!!

Back