• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Marshal the smug squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souji

チャンピオン
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Lobo
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (132) +
Marshal informed me that he wants to move on 25th of April, so I'm more than willing to let him go to someone who wants him more. :> I got him from campsite so I'm not selling a giveaway villager!

He has changed his shirt and I think one or two items from his house have been changed (when I tried to get him chance into his original shirt). But other than that, he's original including his catchphrase.

Staring bid: 1mil
Min bid: 1mil
Autobuy: 20mil
AUTOBOUGHT by stitchesandstones

Auction ends on April 25th, 5PM GMT+3
Please be sure to have atleast one free space on this day!! And I give you 4 hours to come and pick up, but please inform me if you are busy etc. so we can meet up bit later.

I really need bells, so no items or other villagers please.

Happy bidding!

Last edited:
10M
edit: sorry i thought it read you were looking for villagers

Last edited:

I been stalking this forum ; v ;

I just realized by the time this forum ends I will be in school and...the 4hours (extra I get to pick him up) will end about 2:00 which is the time I get out of school. So I am guessing I won't be able to get him right?

EDIT: Nevermind I will drop my bid. I was lucky enough to get Marshal in the campsite :)! Good luck to the rest of you~

Last edited:
Highest bid: 15mil by labrontheowl

Added autobuy of 20mil

And Marshal is in boxes today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back