• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has anyone got fairycore/celestial picnic area blanket ideas?

SableStar

Bells
Please share! Lopez keeps sitting on the floor in various places to read books so I want to make a really cute area which he can sit down in and read his books… rather than just the floor!

i don't know any custom codes for that aesthetic- but in terms of items, i think trees are a must! nova lights / star pieces and mushroom lights can look cute :^D
you could also use the stack of book items and possibly the tiny library?

I don't really dig the fairycore aesthetic, but hearing "celestial" makes me think of the Fountain of Dreams stage from Super Smash Bros Melee. Maybe use that for inspiration if you want.

I was using this as a picnic blanket for the longest time...

I don't have any pictures as I re-did the area lol! But it was near my beach.. kind of like a beach blanket lol

Also searching "celestial design acnh" in Google brought up TONS of designs! Hope that helps :)

In the middle of the build Lopez came and sat down with his book! 😍

Then Tom snagged the cushion after but just sat there looking smug. Typical cat! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9097.jpeg
    IMG_9097.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9095.jpeg
    IMG_9095.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9096.jpeg
    IMG_9096.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 6
Back