• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Marshal the smug squirrel [over]

Yes, you're the winner :D So your friend is making the payment and you're getting Marshal, correct?

Omg did i actually win?! Omg im like freaking out right now! Thank u soooo much! This is my friends account that she let me use so ill have to give u my fc. Its 2208-5507-3233. I have to do a few things quick but i can pick him up in about an hour if thats ok with u?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^thats her sorry I didn't know she was online imma go (actual owner of account)

Haha okay, well I've added both FCs so whenever you're ready to make the payment, my gates are open

Ok!! Thank u so much! Ill let u know when im ready! And ill add your fc when i get back! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok im ready! Im actually done earlier then i thought! I added your fc and im coming to your town right now!! :D

Back