Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
So, I have come to the realization that Marshal is frickin adorable. However, I'm unsure who to get rid of to make room for the marshmallow. I'm considering getting rid of Julian and Ankha, as once I get Marshal, I'll have a Smug and have room for a cranky. But, alas, I'm unsure. So, vote and decide my fate.

Umm, I'm a little against Marshal, so my vote might be unfair, but If you REALLY want him, I guess you should get rid of Ankha (and sell her here ;))

I'd get rid of Julian personally. Marshal is a lot cuter and Ankha is great.

I feel like you have too many snooties, so maybe get rid of Annalise? It might just be that I don't like her design, though!

Marshal is awesome, you must have him. I have him and I can't even put into words how sweet, friendly, and adorable he is. He's overrated for a reason, because he's AWESOME! Personally I'd get rid of Julian... Julian's cool, but I hate that people only love him for the soul purpose of him being a unicorn >.<

I don't really like Marshal as much as Ankha, Julian, or really anyone else in your town. If you really want him, I'd say to get rid of Tiffany, but I don't know what special connection you may have to her.

I don't really like Marshal as much as Ankha, Julian, or really anyone else in your town. If you really want him, I'd say to get rid of Tiffany, but I don't know what special connection you may have to her.
Tiffany is literally my favorite villager. The ones I'm not getting rid of are Annalise, Bam, Stitches, Tiffany, or Merengue.

I'd get rid of Cheri. She's creepy as heck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm you don't have Cheri XD I'd ditch Mira

If that's the case, you could replace Nate or Cheri on your dreamy list for Marshal. You don't have them anyway, and it'd probably be harder to move a dreamy out.

If that's the case, you could replace Nate or Cheri on your dreamy list for Marshal. You don't have them anyway, and it'd probably be harder to move a dreamy out.
I'm probably going to replace Nate, but I want room for a cranky. The struggle is quite real.

Whatever you do,do NOT get rid of Julian. Trust me,life will be horrible. I have Julian and Marshal in my town,and Julian feels like the better smug. Marshal is just cute. But everyone knows that Keaton is the best smug eagle ever.Up to you though.

Last edited:
Back