• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Kaiaa, Flake, and I are about to play. Streaming live at http://twitch.tv/fearmywrench Send any of us a friend request to join!

Also, I tried making two tournaments. I don't 100% understand how they work fully so far so they might need to be remade with better settings later.

For now...

The Bell Tree Prix - All Week Tournament (Weekly Sunday 8:00am to Sunday 7:30am)
9136-7581-3440
150cc Race
All Items / Vehicles / Controls
No Shuffle
No Com

Mario Kart Monday - Weekly Monday Tournament (4pm to 8pm)
8842-2839-4305
150cc Race
All Items / Vehicles / Controls
Shuffle Every 4th Match
No COM

Just finished playing for 2 hours straight (my index finger needs a rest lol) and OMG I LOVE IT. Exactly as I expected it to be, beautiful graphics, played with a friend for some!! Too bad that after beating 7 cups, 5 OF MY UNLOCKS HAVE BEEN KOOPALINGS OMG but wow I really can't put in to words how much I love it!!

Hey, I'm adding a lot of you on this thread, so please accept if you wanna race with me online!
I've only played 50cc so far, but this game is so fantastic!!

added!

I'm joining a WW race. Feel free to join me those who have me added or add me :)

Last edited:
SCRATCH THAT. Have to make one more new tournament because apparently setting it to 4 races means that's all you can count for the ENTIRE WEEK. :|

Please enter this one, it should be the last one. It has no computer bots, and has no race limits. It runs from Sunday to Sunday every week. (24/7 aside from 30 minutes between 7:30am to 8:00am, I can't change that)

TBT Grand Prix 150cc
All Week Tournament (Weekly Sunday 8:00am to Sunday 7:30am)

9427-7773-2805

Sorry for any confusion! Please ignore any previously entered tournaments in your list titled "The Bell Tree Prix". Those will be abandoned. Hopefully they delete themselves after inactivity.

SCRATCH THAT. Have to make one more new tournament because apparently setting it to 4 races means that's all you can count for the ENTIRE WEEK. :|

Please enter this one, it should be the last one. It has no computer bots, and has no race limits. It runs from Sunday to Sunday every week. (24/7 aside from 30 minutes between 7:30am to 8:00am, I can't change that)

TBT Grand Prix 150cc
All Week Tournament (Weekly Sunday 8:00am to Sunday 7:30am)

9427-7773-2805

Sorry for any confusion! Please ignore any previously entered tournaments in your list titled "The Bell Tree Prix". Those will be abandoned. Hopefully they delete themselves after inactivity.

Thank goodness we've got this figured out now, I was hopping between races to make sure everyone got to play with their friends lol

Just finished unlocking all the characters, I love Rosalina more than ever ~3~

If anyone would like to play with us, send a friend request to me (FearMyWrench) on Miiverse and once I add you, you can join our friend lobby. Currently 7 of us playing in the IRC!

If anyone would like to play with us, send a friend request to me (FearMyWrench) on Miiverse and once I add you, you can join our friend lobby. Currently 7 of us playing in the IRC!

Added you! Hope to play soon!

Added you and someone else who added me. Come join the room!

I'll be able to play sometime around 10:30 CST tonight maybe. I'd join now if I didn't have stuff to do. >.>

Back