• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Well I got my bundle today, now I'm just setting it up and doing the update on it. Then I'll have to link my club nintendo account before I play. Super excited though, feel free to race me!

Graphics are good but idk some of the tracks are rly short
maybe that's just me though

Graphics are good but idk some of the tracks are rly short
maybe that's just me though

Nah, not just you. Some feel really short, but all the boost opportunities just make it seem that way while others are legitimately short.

Really enjoying Mario Kart 8, it's really a great game. But, the fact that there are 5 Baby Characters (Baby Mario, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, etc.) and that Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach are in this kinda wastes space on the roster when we could have some better characters on the roster. Otherwise, this game is amazing.

Loving this game! Unlocked 2 cups today, experimenting with ATVs and using the Classic controller.

What free game???

You get a download code on Club Nintendo. You can download one of the four games here FYI I'm trying to sell mine for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. :p

14304047331_ab9c246a00_b.jpg

I was playing Online with my Brother earlier, It was quite fun since all the "fan-favorite" tracks never got chosen :p (There were literally 8/12 people who chose N64 Rainbow Road.

T'was fun, Though I'm not playing with any TBT members till I get my own Wii U.

Back