• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I would be down, anytime! I just hope Nintendo would revive it with another DLC pack. I gotta keep hoping.

I'll be in it to win it! (Well, maybe) All I want is it to be revived, and have a new DLC pack. Seriously, MK8 is buried alive. If there was more DLC announced it would rise back up. Just imagine how you could race inside a deadly Kitchen (It could be owned by Bowser), or a temple (I know what you're thinking, there already is one in DK Jungle. But i'm talking about literally racing INSIDE the temple), or someplace that is monochrome themed, or a digital world, maybe even a 3 section course from starting in the past to the future! The possibilities are endless.

I'll be in it to win it! (Well, maybe) All I want is it to be revived, and have a new DLC pack. Seriously, MK8 is buried alive. If there was more DLC announced it would rise back up. Just imagine how you could race inside a deadly Kitchen (It could be owned by Bowser), or a temple (I know what you're thinking, there already is one in DK Jungle. But i'm talking about literally racing INSIDE the temple), or someplace that is monochrome themed, or a digital world, maybe even a 3 section course from starting in the past to the future! The possibilities are endless.

If they threw in a Pokemon track or something everyone would come crawling back. I've also never been to a Mario Kart Monday, but it sounds fun!

As summer is beginning just about tomorrow for me, I'm thinking of getting back into MK8 as well as MK7 when I'm away from home. Haven't played either of those in months/maybe a full year+ so hopefully I can practice to get back to where I was when I stopped.

Mario Kart Monday sounds like something I'd participate in, but until then, I'll see if I can find anyone on mariokartwii.com.

Last edited:
EU botch, or hinting at new DLC?
olF1vgp.jpg

Last edited:
A new DLC pack would be sweet. I still wish they didn't change the battle mode for this game. I loved how it was on Mario Kart Wii.

It better. Who knows what i'll do if the tweet was just a joke post and not a hint.

Can we get WAAAA Pinball if its announced?

I'd honestly love to get back into this game. It really got overshadowed by Splatoon.

I got some amiibo the other day and played MK8 a bit for the racing suits. I want more of them in all honesty, I have a R.O.B. amiibo with no suit for it. ):
Also I desperately need an AC amiibo so I can get the AC suit because it's SO CUTE.

I'd honestly love to get back into this game. It really got overshadowed by Splatoon.

I got some amiibo the other day and played MK8 a bit for the racing suits. I want more of them in all honesty, I have a R.O.B. amiibo with no suit for it. ):
Also I desperately need an AC amiibo so I can get the AC suit because it's SO CUTE.
I got it from Japan. Yet, I don't play as miis on MK8.

Imagine a Ness mii racing suit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want Diddy back.

Back