• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mao

orangepeanut

el dude brothers
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Hey everyone :D In July, I bought my very first Animal Crossing game (New Leaf) and I'm not kidding when I say it changed my life. It's nice to know that no matter how awful things get, I'll always have a place to call home.

Originally found my way here because my town's turnip price pattern is bad this week and I wanted to sell, but it seems like a great community. Hope we can all be friends :D

Here are some boring details about me ehehe

Name: Charlie
Hobbies: Drawing, lying around, discovering new music, eating lamb curries
If I were a villager I would probably be Drake, because I'm very spacey and always talk about food...

Yo, welcome! We do have some people who seem to be lucky with their turnip prices...

Thanks dude! Yeah, I noticed some people had prices above 500 bells... I'm okay with making any kind of profit at all now. The one time I manage to fill my house with turnips and I get the worst price pattern of all x_x

Welcome to TBT Charlie! cx The highest turnip price I have gotten was 130 D:

Thanks HelloAnna! Heh mistakenolive was kind enough to let me come over three times today to sell at her Re-Tail, and the price was 551 bells! Talk about a change of luck :D

I think it's very important to have a place you can escape to when you're sick of reality. Also, I think drawing is a great talent to possess! I've never been too good at it myself, though. Cute avatar, by the way! Oh, and welcome!

I think it's very important to have a place you can escape to when you're sick of reality. Also, I think drawing is a great talent to possess! I've never been too good at it myself, though. Cute avatar, by the way! Oh, and welcome!

Wow, what a nice message! Thanks so much! Hehe. I like your avatar too, and your signature. Big fan of Bowie :)

Man, I don't know if I'm the only nutjob who does this, but sometimes when things aren't going so well, I play AC music in my head and it takes me to my happy place. Which AC OST is your favourite?

Wow, what a nice message! Thanks so much! Hehe. I like your avatar too, and your signature. Big fan of Bowie :)

Man, I don't know if I'm the only nutjob who does this, but sometimes when things aren't going so well, I play AC music in my head and it takes me to my happy place. Which AC OST is your favourite?

I find that sort of music absolutely enchanting. I mean, the music from City Folk/Let's Go to the City touched me in a way no other genre of musical composition has touched me. You've got sort of, like, a little bit of jazz, swing, occasional rock. The music is relaxing, and for me, it brings back so many memories of the many things I did in the game, both by myself and with others. In fact, I could cry listening to some of those pieces. But anyway, that specific piece of music is one of many that made me feel comforted when I was either working on watering my town gardens, fishing, or engaging in competitions. It's one of my favourites. And, back to you, listening to that sort of music, that genre of music as a whole, sends you away, doesn't it? It's a truly delightful experience. But then again, isn't that what music is all about? If music be the food of love, play on.

Last edited:
Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! I'm sure Animal Crossing has changed many people's lives. ^^ It definitely changed mine; if my sister hadn't found Wild World at school one day, I don't think I would be here!
I hope we can make you feel as welcome as possible! This community really is great, and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends really fast! :)

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! I'm sure Animal Crossing has changed many people's lives. ^^ It definitely changed mine; if my sister hadn't found Wild World at school one day, I don't think I would be here!
I hope we can make you feel as welcome as possible! This community really is great, and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends really fast! :)

Thanks! :D Yeah, the people here have been really friendly and cool so far. With a lot of forums it takes so much time before people stop ignoring you, hehe. I'm glad I stayed. Wow, I just read your sig - you must be so excited for your town! Do you have any cool plans for it yet?

Hi and welcome to TBT! This is by far the nicest ac forum ;) I had drake but he left (TT mishap :() be sure to read the rules http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?94559-The-Bell-Tree-Rules-amp-Guidelines and the FAQ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82118-Frequently-Asked-Questions-at-The-Bell-Tree :3 Hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

Oh man, Drake left my town too for the same reason... I was pretty upset. I didn't know the game punished you so heftily for time-traveling even just a little bit x_x or maybe it was that, combined with the fact that I didn't check my town for two consecutive days? Sigh... Well, anyway, thanks for the welcome and the heads up! I forgot to read them when I got here but I've done that now :D

Back