• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Manga/semirealism Art pricing help!

Rintarou

Bells
I'm new to Belltreeforums but wanted to start selling art right away!
Tho not sure how much to sell it for.

Mouse art
example.jpgexample2.jpgdoodle.jpg

Tablet art
Doodle2.jpgdoodle3.jpgYERIN.jpg

Sketches
sketch25.PNGaiko2.PNGsketch32.PNG

I take about 3-5 hours with one drawing, hopefully that's enough information!

They look wonderful. Are they all head shots?

I especially love the mouse art and sketches.

Ooh okay~
They're all lovely. Since they're headshots I think these can be suitable prices:

Mouse art: 400tbt
Sketches: 100-200tbt

The tablet art style seems to vary so I'm unsure.

Ahh the tablet art was kind of to show where my range of ages is, like I can draw children, teenagers and adult woman//
Idk if that helps lmao.

But thank you!

These are lovely. You should consider making a virtual manga and sell it for huge monies! If you'd rather do the drawing instead of the writing, I suggest collab! Good luck with your art c:

These are really quite good! I'm not very knowledgeable with art pricing but maybe like 200-400ish for the head shots?

These are lovely. You should consider making a virtual manga and sell it for huge monies! If you'd rather do the drawing instead of the writing, I suggest collab! Good luck with your art c:

Ahah, I have a story I'm just a little lazy with drawing it out//
Thank you very much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are really quite good! I'm not very knowledgeable with art pricing but maybe like 200-400ish for the head shots?

Thank you! I guess it ends up being 300 then, heh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you all for replying!
I really appreciate it.

This is a really dumb question but did you use iScribble to draw some of those? XD They're really good!!

Simply beautiful! Gimme your mouse art skills please! I'd say 300tbt for mouse art, 100-200tbt for sketch, and much more for tablet art.

This is a really dumb question but did you use iScribble to draw some of those? XD They're really good!!

Yes I did! Haha They're all Iscribble art, ehehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Simply beautiful! Gimme your mouse art skills please! I'd say 300tbt for mouse art, 100-200tbt for sketch, and much more for tablet art.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it//

Back