• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Majora's Mask 3D

Public Service Announcement - For those of you who don't know and are stuck, there is a stone located in the clocktower (where the happy mask salesman is) that will show you what to do next if you are stuck. This has been a lifesaver for me lol.

Also, I finished the great bay temple today with literally 7 seconds left before the moon crashed. Talk about stressful -.-' Oh and that was on a full 3 day cycle with the inverted song of time. Bump that level, bump zora link, bump that boss, bump those lost fairies.

A very kind person kindly sold me the code! It's downloading now :D woohoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's finished downloading! :D Yay

FINALLY GOT IT!!! I won't be able to focus in school since I'm excited to play it :(

How much longer of school you got? We should start at the same time and see who finishes first. I suck at zelda games

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I can't wait. I gawts to play because it gets crazy in this hooha.

Have fun at school

How much longer of school you got? We should start at the same time and see who finishes first. I suck at zelda games

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I can't wait. I gawts to play because it gets crazy in this hooha.

Have fun at school

I get back at 3:30 CST :p have fun!

I got the game Feb 14 and still at deku part (forgot the temple name) tbh forget the place because of school work >(

i'm in great bay waiting to do the temple there until i have time as i remember from playing it on the wii that it's time consuming/confusing :/

bruh wanna get this game but my mom just bought me another acnl and i dont think you can buy a newly released game for 15k tbt lmao

I got mine in the mail last night and I already got back my ocarina and I slowed down time. I'm going to advance further when I'm finally out of class :)

Im on the last day and I only just finished going to the observatory..

How do I get out of town...?

Im on the last day and I only just finished going to the observatory..

How do I get out of town...?

You need to get the ocarina back and than see the weird mask guy to get the song of healing so you can turn back to normal link. Once your normal link you can leave town and the guards let you leave.

Thanks! I didt realise I had to wait for te festival to end!

Im in the swamp now

I would rather be playing MM right now but no i have math hw and the Great Bay Temple will take too long :/ i hate that temple so much. Still can't get over how pretty the game is overall compared to the N64 version they brought to the wii. I prefer the gamecube controller for whatever reason but the motion controls make using the key items like the bow/hookshot so fun

Welp, I completed the Bomber's Notebook, obtained all Heart Pieces and Masks, and I rescued all the fairies. I guess now the only thing to do is fish as the Fierce Deity, lol.

I've been looking for that flower to get to the woodfall temple after learning the song from the monkey. Can anyone help? I can't find it at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I went outside to the boat xD stupid

I can't believe I wasted 25 hours on this game, throughout my 4 day weekend.

Maaaaan,this game is amaaaaaziiiiinnnnnng.

Last edited:
Just got the piece of heart from the octopus shooting gallery, anyone else find it difficult? I was there for about 15 minutes straight xD

Back